I couldn't see it, but I'm probably sure that Loki was glaring the shit out of Andrew. Because well he pissed himself. "You took my queen, my love, my soulmate, and your going to wish I let you die a fast death, but that's not what we're going to do now are we", Loki said darkly, but I could hear the dark humor in his voice.

It sent a shiver down my back. But not in a bad way. It was kinda hot. No. Shut up stupid hormones!

I had other worries to worry about.

Elsa!

I carefully but hurried down to her, to check if she was still breathing. And thank Odin she was.

I shook her awake. "Elsa, come on, wake up, I know it's going to hurt like a bitch when you wake up, but you probably have a concussion and I'm not even a doctor, now come on, Elsa, wake up", I said shaking her. It took me a few tries. But I heard a groan coming from her. "Bloody fucking hell that smarts like a twit", she mumbled under her breath.

It took her a minute to wake up. Her eyes opened a little before fully opening. She saw me. Her eyes widened. "Chloe! Your okay!", she yelled happily, she happily wrapped her arms around me.

I laughed under my breath, not wanting to hurt my throat any more then I had to. "Yeah, I'm a bit busted up, but I'm okay, all thanks to you, you distracted him long enough for them to find us", I said softly with a smile on my lips.

She turned her head to see my soulmates glaring the shit out of Andrew. She looked back at me. She punched my shoulder softly, "you lucky gal, they're all buff and beautiful, now I can't wait to see my Nicky", she said with a goofy smile on her lips. I laughed again. Sometimes she can be such a nut.

"Go get your mans and your woman's girl, you deserve it", she said smiling at me. I smiled at her in thanks. Before turning with cloudy and teary eyes.

"Tony", I whispered. He turned away from glaring at Andrew and looked at me. His eyes immediately filling up with tears. He literally ran over to me and hugged me. Squeezing me tightly but not enough to hurt me or my baby.

I could feel his tears wetting my shirt. He sobbed into my shirt.

"Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for everything I said, I didn't mean it, I swear I didn't mean it, I didn't, I should have never said those things, I don't deserve your forgiveness", he sobbed into my shoulder.

Soon I was engulfed into a group hug. I could feel the tears rushing down my cheeks. I was home, in my soulmates arms. I turned my head to see Andrew turned into a bloody pulp. But I don't think he's dead yet. Well he deserves what he'll get.

I don't think they know about me being pregnant. I'm serious. I would have thought they would have known by now. But I guess they're like super obvious right now. I guess the baggy shirt was kinda hiding it at the moment.

We pulled back. I wiped my eyes. My lips trembling. I hated to do this. But they needed to know. How I felt. I sniffled and wiped away the tears that were running down my cheeks.

"Now that I have my memories, I remember a lot of things, I know what happened, and I'm still a bit upset, it's going to take me awhile to forgive you guys, but that doesn't mean I don't love you any less, I just need some time to get over it, I know you guys didn't mean it, but it still hurt, to know you guys didn't trust me enough, but I know where it was coming from and I should have given some hits where I was going, so some of that was on me, and I'm sorry, but I still love you guys to the moon and back, no more then that, I love you guys 3000", I said smiling at end of my words.