☾VII

☾ Skye

☾ Skye

As we arrive in the Kingdom of Ulstead, I saw war immediately. All the feys and the humans are battling each other.

Maleficent makes way to help the other feys. I watch her green magic burst to the kingdom, knocking down anything and anyone that fell in its path.

I decided to make a move and help my kind. I blast my powers to the canon to destroy them. I fly upwards and blast all their weapons away.

I see struggling feys who are roped. I fly to them and cut them with my wing. I blast the humans again.

I look at Chapel and see Diaval guiding the faeries out of it. I also see a girl helping Diaval. I feel I slightly pang on my chest. Is this jealousy I feel?

I shake off the feeling and fly away. I fly above and see what I can do to help. I see the humans throwing away the red dust. I wonder how they made it.

I fly to them and blast them with green magic. They all fall down. "I don't want war. I want unity," I tell them but they start hitting me with iron.

I shout in pain and start to fly away. I fly weakly as I feel my vision blurried. Maleficent flies to me and heals my wounds. "Are you alright?" she asks. As the wounds heal, I feel power running through my viens. "Yes."

I fly above and flap my wings intensely. All the humans falls down again. I look at what is happening.

I see a man slamming another man with a white clothes to the ground. They roll on the grass, pushing and shoving each other.

I decided to help the white clothed guy. I fly to them and see that they are talking. The armoured guy yeilds.

Suddenly, he sees Borra and aims for him with a crossbow. "No!!!" I scream but it's too late. The guy hit my brother and he falls to the ground. I fly fastly as I could to my brother's side.

Borra weakly stand ups up. He walks to the guy who shot him and knock down it's weapon with his wings. He walk to him but the other man with now a sword, stops him.

I land on the ground and hiss to the man, "Leave him alone." The man faces me and suddenly, memories flooded in my mind.

"Who are you?" a voice echoes through the woods. "Come out," I say in braveness. A boy come out of a tree. Hiss blue eyes stand out.

"What are you?" he asks me as he examines me. "I am a Dark Fey," I tell him and he furry his brows. "You are like an angel with horns," he tells me which makes me laugh. "Why thank you."

"What is your name?" he asks and I reply, "I am Skye. And you are?" "Phillip, nice to meet you Skye," he does a cursty which makes me giggle.

"Where did you came from?" he curiously asks and I tell him, "I should not tell that to someone unless he or she is my friend." "I am your friend," he tells me and I smile. "Really?" He grabs my hand and tells me, "Really."

"Phillip?" I ask to make sure. "Skye," he smiles and suddenly hugs me. He spins me around and says to me, "I haven't seen you in such a long time." "Is that a way to say I miss you?" I tease and he laughs. "I miss you." We embrace again.

Borra looks at me with furry brows. "He is the friend I am telling you about, Borra," I explain. "We dreamed of uniting the two kingdoms together," I share with him, but he still looked confused.

"He is a friend, brother," I simply state. Borra looks at Phillip before flying away. "He is just like that," I calm Philip. He smile and hugs me again. "I really missed you."

"Skye!" I hear a familiar voice. I see Diaval running to me. When he notice Phillip's hands are around me, he narrow his eyes at Phillip. He crosses his arms. "I thought you like Aurora?" he asks Phillip which makes me burst into laughter.

"Diaval his is a friend of mine," I tell him and he calms down. I run to him and hug him. "I am glad to see you Handsome." "I am glad too, Beautiful," he smirks.

"Maleficent is dead," I hear a voice. I look at one top of the castle and see the Queen. "We will never again live in fear."

A tear streams down my eyes and I fly to the Queen. I tackle her to the ground. "What have you done to her?!" I shout and she simply replies, "What I should have done." She pierces a arrow through my stomach.
"Nooooo!!!!!" a girl shouts. I look at her and smile.

I slowly fade away.