☾I

☾ ️️Diaval

️️Diaval

We are now waiting at the door for the announcement of our presence. We are at the castle of Ulstead. Phillip just asked Aurora to marry her which she said yes. He invited us to dinner with his parents.

"Presenting Maleficent," the announcer says and the door opens. We walk in.

"Maleficent, it's wonderful to see you again," Phillip greets the Mistress. She just nods to him. "This is my father, King John of Ulstead and my mother, Queen Ingrith," he introduces his parents.

"Welcome to our home," the King says and Maleficent opens her mouth. But nothing comes out. Aurora guides her. "It's so kind of you to invite me this evening," she finally says. "And smile," I whisper and she smiles.

"And I like you introduce you to Diaval," Aurora says which I reply with a smile. "I trust you did find any trouble finding the castle," the King starts a small talk. "Why would I have trouble?" Maleficent asks.

A man goes near the Mistress to get her coat. But I stop him. I grab her coat and whisper, "He's making a small talk." "No trouble at all," I reply to the King.

"Your majesty, ladies and gentlemen, dinner is serves," the annoucer tells us. "Please makes yourselves at home," the Queen tells us.

We are guided to our respective seats. They pull the chair and quickly push it back once we are standing in front, which startled me. They put a cloth on our lap. Maleficent stretches her wings in comfort.

The served dinner at our plate. I examine the dish. Is that a - "Bird," Maleficent interrupts my thoughts. "Delicious," she adds which makes me give her a worried look.

Maleficent holds back on grabbing the untensils. "Is there a problen?" Queen Ingrith asks. I grab the fork and say, "It's iron." "Your majesty, as you are sensitive to flowers, she is inverse to iron," Aurora explains. "I have no idea," the Queen says. "Take them away at once." A woman grabs the untensils immediately.

"I trust you will be more comfortable using your hands," Queen Ingrith says. The cat suddenly pokes its paw at me as it meows. "Shoo," I say as I use the cloth to shoo it away.

"We have a small gift for Aurora and Phillip to celebrate thier glorious future together," the King annouces. The maid pulls in the gift. I think it is a cradle. "I can't wait for a little one running through the castle again," the Queen remarks.

"This castle?" Maleficent asks which the Queen replies, "Yes. Of course." "This will be thier home," she adds. "I hear that Aurora has a castle of her own," King John says. "Yes, I do," Aurora answers.

"Yes. I am curious. How did Aurora became Queen of the Moors?" Queen Ingrith ask. I feel a sudden tension in the room. "I made her Queen," Maleficent answers. "The castle is quite stunning if you see," Phillip tries to change the topic.

"Yes. In fact, she has another castle. Does she not?" Queen Ingrith says. "One in the Moors and one left behind by her father, King Stephan. Was it not?" she still tries to push the topic. "The castle was never my home. It was given to the people," Aurora answers.

"So, you're still a true princess. Even though Stephan died. Killed. Remind me did he died? Or was he killed?" the Queen acts innocently. Something is off about her. "Both," Maleficent replies this time.

"The weather is quite warm recently," the King tries this time to get the topic away.

"Cause I remember a story of a baby. A baby cursed to sleep and never wake up," the Queen tells us. "Really! Who would do such a terrible thing to an innocent child," the King surprised says.

"Well. There are many who prey on thr innocent. I'm sure your kind would agree," Maleficent break her silence. "What do you mean my kind?" King John asks. "She means humans," Queen Ingrith tells her husband.

"There are fairies missing from the Moors," Mistress says, "Stolen by human poches." "That's the first I heard of it," the King says. "Someone gave the order," Mistress continues.

"Sound as if you're accusing the King," Queen Ingrith says but Phillip defends, "She never said that." "I'm sorry but who would steal a fairy?" King John asks.

"Your majesty, I must report that there are two peasants found dead outside the Moors. They've been missing for several days," the head guards reports. "You see," the King says. "Yes, we see. We all see," the Queen adds.

The cat sits beside me which cause me to shoo it away again. The cat jumps to the table and meows madly at me. The cat suddenly jumps to me.

"Contain your animal!" Maleficent shouts as she use her magic to stop the cat. "Or I will." "If I didn't know better, I say you're making a threat," the Queen says. "Do you?" Mistress asks. "Do I what?" Queen Ingrith says irritably. "Know better."

"Enough," King tells his wife. "Put it down," Aurora says. "Please put it down." The cat meows lowly as I look at it. Maleficent puts its down and the cat runs away.

"We are here to celebrate," the King reminds. "Yes. Let's not forget why we are here. A start for a new life, for Aurora," the Queen toasts. They all cheers to that. I cheer to it and take a sip from the cup.

"You have done admirable job, Maleficent. Going against your own nature to raise this child. But now, Aurora will finally get a real family. A real mother, because one thing I regret is not having a daughter of my own. But tonight changes that," Queen Ingrith states to us.

"Tonight, I consider Aurora as my own," she finishes which made Maleficent stand up fron her seat and spread her green mist around the castle. She flaps her wings rapidly.

All go into chaos. People started shouting and running away from Maleficent. I stand from my seat and go beside the Mistress.

The head guard charges at her but she throws him away. She flaps her wings causing all guard to fall down.

"Stop!" Aurora exclaims. "There is no union. There will be no wedding," Maleficent shouts. "Maleficent!" Phillip calls the Mistress. "We must protect the King," the Queen says in worry.

"Maleficent, please stop now," King John begs. Suddenly, he says, "Ahh! What has she done to me?" He suddenly falls to the ground.

"We go home," Maleficent announces. Aurora looks at the King. "It's a curse! Maleficent has curse the King!" the Queen states.

"What have you done?" poor Aurora asks. "I have done nothing," Mistress tells her. "Aurora, we go home now." But she runs to the King. "Aurora!"

Maleficent walks near her child and I follow her. "Aurora!" she calls once again. "Wake him! Wake him please," Aurora begs. But Maleficent flies and turns me into a raven. We fly through the window and leave the castle.

As we fly, something hit the Mistress. Causing me to change into a man and to a bird fastly. I feel myself as a bird before I fall into the river. I close my eyes.

Suddenly, everything went black.