"Yes, ma'am." Dark Shadow said with a nod before gently taking the man from my arms. Shindo was quick to get out of my vines as soon as possible. Placing his hand on the ground he sent a shock wave towards the guys coming towards us.  I smiled at Shindo, a fire was lit behind his eyes. He sent Midoriya and I off to get the rest of the henchmen down and trapped and to go get the remaining injured. Midoriya and I worked in harmony as the other joined in after getting the injured to safety. 

"Midoriya!" I yelled, he looked at me after taking down some henchmen. "Throw me, I'll be fine." He nodded his head and threw me feet first into the middle of a group of henchmen. I took them down in one swing of my vines. Soon enough Ojiro, Midoriya and I where all back to back. Reinforcements came to help, Midoriya and I stayed close together as we took down the henchmen using each other and our quirks to help. 

"I'm gonna go help Todoroki and Inasa." Midoriya said. 

"Alright, I'm gonna stay here and help." Midoriya nodded his head and ran off. I continued to take down the henchmen with the help of Mina, Tsu, Ojiro and Tokoyami. The buzzer blared causing us to stop in mind fight. 

"Um, yeah, so, at this time all of the HUC members who were deployed have been rescued from the disaster zone." Mane's voice sounded, I whipped sweat off my brow. "It may seem anticlimactic, but with this the provisional licensing exam had officially been completed." I felt my arms twitch as a small pain came from them. I started to rub my right arm, right where the scar rested. I looked at all the guys that where trapped in the vines, 3-4 in a group to each vine. "After we tally the scores, we'll announce the results here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you are free to change clothes and wait wherever you like." I slowly let the henchmen go. I let out a sigh before Mina wrapped her arm around my shoulders with a smile. I smiled back at her as we went to go change into our school uniforms.  

      All the students where back in the arena, I stood next to Katsuki and Kirishima, we all stood in front of a large screen waiting for our results to come. My jaw was clenched, it was unsettling to have to stand there and wait. 

"Okay. Everyone. Thanks for your hard work in today's exam. Now, before I announce the results, I should probably explain the way we evaluated you. Between HUC, and those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission, we had a two-fold demerit system that we used to determine your total scores. In other words, we were evaluating you based on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed here in alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search the screen for your name." Mane said and the names popped up on the screen, my green eyes searched for the K's. Once I found it, I searched for my name. 

"Come on Kobayashi." I muttered quietly. My eyes found Kobayashi Kohana. My eyes widened. 

"Where is it?!" I heard Katsuki yell not seeing his name on the list. 

"I did it. I made it." I mumbled. I glanced next to me to see Katsuki had a grim look on his face. "Katsuki?" I muttered lightly. 

"No!" He said his teeth were clenched as he stared at the screen. I placed a hand on his back and he instantly turned into me, wrapping his arms around my waist, head in my neck. He wasn't one for public affection, but he needed the comfort, as I slowly rubbed his back lightly. Kaminari of course made a smart remark which made Katsuki mad, and the small hugging fest we had was over in and instant. Both Todoroki and Katsuki didn't pass, and it came a shock to us all in Class A.  

"So, next we'll give you the printout of your results. They include a breakdown of your scores, so you'll know exactly what areas you need to improve going forward." Mane said. A guy handed me my results. 

"Thank you." I say looking at the paper in my hands.

"Let me see." Katsuki said to both Kirishima and I. 

"Let me look and I'll show you." I grumbled out. 

"We lopped off points when you did something wrong. Fall below 50, and you were done. These demerits are itemized on your result forms, as you'll see, so I'd look at them." Mane said, I looked at my paper, I ended with 90 points. I let out a sigh of relief, they docked me for staying back with Shindo and that one guy when I almost got hit with that blast of fire from Todoroki. "Anyway, moving forward, those of you who passed can exercise the same authority as pro heroes, but only during emergency situations.In other words, fighting villains, saving the victims of criminal acts or accidents. You may act using your best judgement, with no direct orders. Keep in mind that your every action from now on carries with it a deep responsibility toward bettering our society, and that the world is watching you. I'm sure you're aware that All Might, our greatest hero, no longer has his incredible power. One of the reasons crime in this country has been so low is due to his presence. With that deterrent gone, criminals are sure to become bolder and more widespread. Expect the balance we currently have in our world to be destroyed, and for things to change quickly. You young people will be the hope for our future. It's imperative that you become exemplary heroes. The your reputations grow to suppress crime as did his. Remember, the license you earned today is provisional, and you still have much to do. I would like for you to think of yourselves as fledglings, and be even more diligent in your studies. And as for those who fell short and did not pass. We don't have time for you to feel bitter about your loss. Instead, we offer you a chance to redeem yourselves. After you attend a three-month-long special course and pass an individual test, we plan to issue a provisional license to those of you who failed as well." The ones who failed cheered and gasped as Mane said that, I looked back at Katsuki who had a small shocked look on his face. "In order for us to reach the idyllic future that I just spoke of, we're going to need as many good heroes on the streets as we can get. The first round was one to weed people out. But we would like to grow the 100 selected in that test as much as possible. That's why we watched you all until the end. So we could see for ourselves that you each have promise. That once your shortcomings are corrected, you have the potential to be as great as your fellow classmates. This special course will keep you busy, as it will run concurrently with your normal studies. You're welcome to retake the exam in April if you prefer to wait." 

"Oh like hell!" Katsuki yelled. I smiled and rubbed his back lightly. His hard red eyes turned soft as soon as he looked at me, giving him a small smile as he wrapped his arm around my waist lightly. 

"You got this Katsuki. I know you can do it." I say to him, he smirked at me, placing his forehead against my temple in a loving way.

      Katsuki stood next to me as we looked at my license. Aizawa walked over to me and looked at the license that was in my hands. His eyes held pride a small smile rested on his face as he ruffled my hair. 

"You did good out there. You looked just like your parents." He said. "Almost an exact resemblance, it was almost scary." I laughed at him waving his hand off my head. 

"What can I say, I am my parents daughter, I'm bound to have a fighting style similar to theirs without even trying." I sighed out quietly. 

"They'd be so proud of you, don't doubt that one bit." Aizawa said before heading off. On the bus ride home, Katsuki had his head resting against my shoulder as he slept quietly, his hand rest on my thigh, my headphones rested over my ears as I listened to music, my head rested against his, as I watched out the window. I felt his hand clench lightly on my thigh, I lifted my hand and looked at him, his once soft face was slightly contorted, before his red eyes finally opened. My hand lightly ran up and down his arm, his eyes moved to meet mine as he sat up straight. I gave him a small smile, before resting my head on his shoulder, I felt his hand that wasn't holding my leg, run lightly through my hair. I felt something plug into my headphone knowing it was Katsuki wanting to listen to music with me, my eyes continued to watch the scenery pass by, it was comfortable, most people where asleep while the rest talked quietly, or some listened to music relaxing. His hand gave a small squeeze on my thigh, a small smile lifted up to my face. I closed my eyes as his head was gently placed on top of mine, I slowly started to fall asleep, feeling comfortable and safe, my arms where wrapped around his arm, as his thumb drew small circles on my leg lightly. I slipped into a dreamless sleep.