Just An Echo In The Valley

Angel huh? You watch in fascination as the demon strikes another match off his gold tooth, lighting what seems to be a badly rolled cigarette, pink smoke drifting from his mouth like a smooth river every time he inhaled. 

" So wat'cha down here for babycakes? " You shake your head, staying silent for now and deep down not knowing what answer to give Angel just yet. You had no idea why you were here but it was something you wanted to find out. Your breathing begins to return to normal, back to a steady pace it would seem. You raise your hand to wipe the sweat from your brow, seeing something unsightly and ungodly in front of you, the shock being enough to make you back yourself up against the wall in fear. 

" What's all the fuss about? " You didn't hear Angel, all your attention and being focused on what was in front of you. Your hand was a very light grey, in fact your whole arm was. You were sure that if your heart was able to beat that it would be pounding a mile a minuet. Obviously sensing the distress written on your face, Angel grabs your shoulders with his first set of arms, shaking you violently until you responded. You response was merely a gasp, pushing the demon aside and looking into a broken and decrepit mirror placed on the wall. 

You felt like you were going to pass out. 

Your once (H/C) long hair was now a deep shade of (F/C), your eyes were now melded together into one large cobalt blue eye in the centre of your face. You hadn't had even a second to register any of this, having fallen into Hell during a purge of sorts and now you were beginning to panic, a scream rising quickly in you. Your body shakes visibly and your hands tremble, becoming clammy and colder then you ever thought possible for a dead person. 

Your clothes were also changed, now wearing a black flannel v neck T shirt and a black miniskirt. In life you had never seen the point in obscene clothes such as these, felt that they lacked dignity and respect. You had always dressed decently, not wanting to be mixed in with the crowd. Red tears fill your eye, spilling over onto the ground. You looked to be standing in a pool of blood with the amount of crying you had done. You feel a soft, satin hand on your shoulder. Angel had seen your distress and thought you needed some comfort. It seemed out of character for a demon but even sinners were good once and each would have at least some good in them.

" Hey, I know this is tough and to be honest I ain't good with sobbin' chicks " Angel looks away for a mere moment, a thought sparking under all that fluffy white hair. His smile widened brightly and you could feel yourself calm at his mere presence around you. Angel was somewhat kind for a demon and if he were like any other here, would probably left you to rot in the bloodbath you had left behind long ago. You turn to meet Angel's gaze, staring into those somewhat soulless eyes, your being feeling much lighter at Angel's honesty. You wrap your arms around the spider tightly, catching him off guard slightly as he stumbled back. 

" I know someone who can help you through all this s##t "