{41} I like you

**3rd Person's POV

Three days had finally passed and that meant that Midoriya was out of house arrest and could go back to classes with the rest of the students.

"Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies." Aizawa said once class began "please come in" all the students look over to the door and three senpai's walked in "we'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from internship. Listen carefully." One guy had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, another guy had dark blue hair with a look that said 'I don't wanna be here' and the third was a girl with long light purple hair and big round eyes that matched. "The three third years that stand at the top of all U.A. students... also known as the Big Three"

"Big three!"

"Amazing" [m/n]'s eyes sparkled they are the ones closest to pro heroes right now!

"I heard they're are the ones we are supposed to be like."

"Okay, can you please introduce yourself briefly." Aizawa said "let's start with Amajiki" the boy with the dark blue hair and dark eyes suddenly had a very intense look on his face that sent a shiver down the students spine. Just his gaze is already so intense! However, unexpectedly he began shaking and quivering like a lost child, he just turned around and faced the wall away from the students.

"Huh?!" I think he got stage fright... understandable. Anyways, while he was still shaking and refusing to look at the students, the girl introduced him instead.

"This is the flea, Amajiki Tamaki and I'm Hado Nejire. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies! But wait..." she went over to Shoji asked about why he wears a mask but before he could answer she just got distracted and hoped over to Todoroki. She asked about his scar, without even giving him a chance to respond she went on and asked Ashido about her horns, then she asked Mineta about the balls on his hair, she asked [m/n] about his fangs, Asui about whether she's a frog not a toad "there's so much I wanna know about you guys! It's so strange!" She went on to asking question and question not giving any time for them to respond and at this point Aizawa was beginning to get impatient.

"Don't worry, Eraser head! I'm going last to wrap this thing up right?" The blonde, Togata Mirio assured the irritated teacher "the future's going to be...?!" He yelled out hoping the student would be able to complete the phrase

"huh...?"

"Grim! That's what you're supposed to to say! All right! My call and response was a huge fail!" He began laughing loudly. they're not at all like how I expected... [m/n] sweat dropped at the side of his face but none the less, they're still the real deal!

"Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right?" Togata began speaking after his laughter finally died down "we're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing right?" He placed a hand on his chin in a thinking manner "you guys got you're provisional license in the first year right? This first year's are really... energetic right? Besides, it looks like my jokes earlier didn't work." He suddenly threw his fist up in the air "why don't you all fight me at once!?" The class went silent for a few second before they all yelled out in sync.

"...EHHHH!!?"

"f-fight you...?"

"Out of the blue?"

Aizawa was fine with it, so, that's how they all found themselves in their p.e uniform about the fight one of the big three.

"Seriously?" Mirio was in front of them stretching, Amajiki even had his head against the wall, still refusing to face the students.