Requested Special

Hey guys!! this is a special chapter for @thatparkerkid. It's a Midoriya x [m/n] special, so it doesn't affect the story at all. And after this I'll finallyyyy get back to the actually story. 

Enjoy~

**3rd person's POV

A long break was coming up soon and the students of class 1-A and 1-B were taken to a 3 week summer camp in the woods. Though, unlike most school were they get to do fun activities and relax, U.A. wasn't like most school. Naturally, as heroes in training they wouldn't have that pleasure. The purpose of this summer camp was obviously to train but because they had been trying so hard for the past several months, this summer camps wasn't going to be as excruciating.

After a long day of training, all the students gathered around a bonfire to each marshmallows and tell scary stories. The teachers were already inside leaving the students to do their own thing for now. [m/n] was sitting next to Midoriya as Jiro was telling a scary story. [m/n] noticed something in with the trees and since it was dark, he wasn't sure what it was and felt his heart beat faster. Coincidentally that was the climax was Jiro's story, which was when she suddenly yelled causing everyone to scream in fear and [m/n] instinctively held on to Midoriya's arm tightly in panic.

"[m/n]-kun? Are you ok" Midoriya asked "you normally don't get scared easily" Midoriya noticed that he wasn't looking at him, his eyes were glued to the dark shadows within the trees. Midoriya felt [m/n] hold unto him tighter

*Ba Dump*

"Oh, it's nothing" [m/n] finally replies "I thought I saw something"

==========Time skip==========

After telling horror stories at the bonfire the students decided to take a dip in the small lake near by them. They were all splashing water at each other and jumping in to see who could make the biggest splash. Mineta was tied up to a tree to stop him from making any perverted advances on the girls, a blessing brought to you by Sero and Tokoyami.

Meanwhile, Midoriya was standing in the shade of the trees with a cup of milk in his hands, watching his classmates play in the lake. He watched as Kirishima and Kaminari dunked [m/n] into the lake, silently sipping his milk. The reason he wasn't going into the water was because he was thinking deeply about what the 'ba dump' earlier was for. He had an idea but refused to believe it and just thought that it was because of the scary story.

He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice [m/n] walking up to him, completely socked in water, his shirt and shorts sticking to his body, his wet hair sticking to his forehead. Midoriya just suddenly realized how attracted he's best friend was.

Oh shit

"Midoriya-san?" [m/n] titled his head to the side "why aren't you joining? it's fun" Midoriya's eyebrows knitted tightly together, he cleared his throat before speaking.

"I... um... just drinking milk" he nodded slowly. [m/n] reached up his hand and placed it on Midoriya's shoulder with a look of worry on his face.

"Are you ok?" [m/n] asked, Midoriya reached up his hand and patted the hand that was on his shoulder.

"Yeah" he said before he gulped down the milk in one go.

"More milk?" [m/n] suggested, Midoriya nodded and they headed back to the camping house to get more milk from the kitchen. Once they arrived at the kitchen Midoriya grabbed the carton of milk from the fridge then reached out his hand to the cabinet to grab a glass, but [m/n] grabbed the glass cup for him before he could get it. As Midoriya was silently pouring the milk into the two glasses [m/n] had one hand on the counter and was slightly leaning forward as he watched Midoriya. "Midoriya-san, what's wrong? I know something's up... talk to me."