Arnav ignored everything she did to him, her every movement which she made to free herself from his touch. He wanted to place her on the bed, but in the moment he looked down and saw again that she cried, his heart skipped the beat. Seeing big tears running down her face, he couldn't do anything else than to sat down on the bed, Khushi with him, on his lap.

She fought again and hit with her small fists on his bright, firm chest. Her sobs became louder. Even she hit as firm as she could on his chest, he didn't felt her punches as some pain. What brought him real pain were her big tears, which seemed not to stop. Every single tear that left her eyes, felt like someone pricked a big knife in his heart.

*

He held her fists with his firm grip to stop her.

>>Shhh<<, Arnav's lips touched her forehead.

>>Shhh. Look at me! Khushi, look at me!<<

Khushi's eyes were closed since he held her hands.

>>Open your eyes and look at me!<<

Khushi turned her head and bore her face in his chest. She did it more to refuse to look at him but this movement was absolutely unfavorable for her whole condition. Being so close to him was something she wanted to avoid at any cost because there was a high chance she could be tempted to forget what he did to her. Well, knowing and remembering his betrayal, Khushi didn't believe it was possible to forget but it could cause a weakness in her heart that she didn't want to experience. After all, she worked for years to keep her heart protected.

Sadly she felt it beating a little faster and she knew her worries were justified.

Being in his arms, Khushi could feel his heartbeat, scent his smell. Her tears wetted his shirt. And his lips, which he placed on her forehead, before she turned her head away, warmed her skin. She forgot how his touch felt then. It was something else to be kissed but something totally different to feel his hands on her body, just a towel between them. It awoke so many memories. Awoke so many dreams.

She didn't want to feel this all. To feel him, see him or even hear him. She didn't want these feelings and the pain that would always come with the weakness of loving someone.

*

Arnav didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but as long this tears aren't going to stop, he was not able to let her go. He took the warm blanket from bed and bundle her totally in it. He wanted Khushi to feel secure and well-protected from his touch and eyes. He wanted to keep her warm and healty. When he completed his work he spoke.

>>You are safe. Nothing and no one is going to hurt you from now on. This is my word and my promise to you.<<, he started to rock her, making sure he doesn't touch her skin direct. His hand placed over the blanked while he continued, >>You don't need to care anymore. Let me take your pain, your sorrows, everything and just leave happiness inside your heart. Leave everything bad for me. I will bear it for you. Just give it to me.<<

***

Lavanya and Akash entered the condo, with a lot of bags in their hands. Akash couldn't stop grinning and she knew why. In the moment he ordered food her chin dropped down. Lavanya was busy to find out what ASR's plan was, while Akash observed her every reaction.

She didn't have enough time to come behind the aim of her new boss, so she was forced to wait and see what will happen. They placed the bags in the kitchen and Lavanya wanted to go and tell that they were back, but Akash stopped her by holding her hand.

She looked down on herself and saw his hand on her wrist.

>>I don't think he would like to see us upstairs. He told me clearly, that he wanted me to call him when I come back with food.<<