"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Natasha says, leaning in her chair slightly to look at Fury.

"I do. I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and will to save the world." Fury states, continuing with his speech, "Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Natasha teases, trying to lighten the mood.

"You know what, Romanoff? Steve responds from the door, arms crossed over his chest. Clara rolls her eyes and turns her attention away from the annoyed Rogers and smirking Natasha.

"So, what does he want?" Fury asks and Clara sits back in her chair.

"Wants to become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." Steve answers as Clint moves to take a seat, as does Fury.

"Person bodies." Clara adds, to which Steve nods. Bruce moves from his spot in the corner, standing over Nat and Clara.

"The human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony continues the conversation as Bruce looks down at the painting of a butterfly Lila had created.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed. They truly can't do anything without you, Clara." Natasha jokes and Clara chuckles.

"They don't need to be protected. They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Bruce announces, looking up from the painting.

"How?" Fury asks, pulling the glass of apple juice away from his lips. There's a sinking feeling in Clara's stomach.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" The curly haired scientists asks and Clara swallows hard.

-

Clara zipped her navy blue suit fully before walking into the house. As she quietly entered, she saw Steve put his shield on his back.

"I'll take Natasha and Clint." He told Tony, his back to Clara as she walked further into the room.

"Alright. Strictly recon. Clara and I will hit the Nexus. We'll join you as soon as we can." Tony responds, eyes down at his watch.

"Actually, I'm going with Rogers. They'll need me more than you'll need me." Clara speaks up, catching both men off guard. Tony and Steve both raise an eyebrow at the blonde woman. She rolls her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. Either of you." Clara lightly snaps as Steve and Tony walk towards her. Both raise their hands in mock surrender.

"If Ultron is really building a body-" Steve continues and they all glance at each other.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Tony clarifies and Clara swallows.

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve joked and without really thinking of it, Clara smiled. Her smile quickly disappeared when Fury entered the room. Steve had noticed it though.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury asks as he puts on his coat.

"She's all yours. Apparently." Tony says, muttering the last bit. Clara slaps his playfully on his arm as Fury glances back at him.