"Eh, I would've added more pink ribbons" Cynthia commented. 

The girls soon came over to Elsa, watching the ice queen while she was trying to decide on a decoration topping for the cake.

"Mmmm" The girls stared at the cake and were starting to drool just a little. "It sure looks good"

"Ah! Not until after Anna comes out" Jacob reminded them.  

The girls groaned in response that they had to wait until getting a bite of cake. 

"It looks amazing, Elsa" Ann said, referring about the cake. 

"But it's still missing something" Elsa said, then started picking out the right topping for Anna's birthday cake. 

The first topping Elsa made with her ice magic was a lovely tiny ice sculpture of Anna. 

"That's a nice one" Teeders mentioned about the topper. 

But Elsa had to disagree. 

"So lonely" The ice queen sighed, then changed the topper to herself and Anna together. 

"Oh yeah, that's even better" Cynthia mention a bit sarcastically. 

"Stiff" Elsa changed the topping yet again, only this time it was of her grieving over Anna's frozen death. 

Everyone gasped at that topper. 

"I can't do that!" Elsa said, quickly switching the topper until finally it was a nice sculpture of her and Anna skating together. 

"Now that's much better" The girls all smiled. 

Elsa however still looked a little stressed and Kali noticed it. 

"Come on, Elsa. This is for Anna" Elsa told herself. "You can do this"

"Relax. It looks great" Kristoff assured Elsa, while working on something with Sven.

"Yeah" Sven added in reindeer language. 

"I just want it to be perfect" Elsa said, wanting so much for everything to be just right for her little sister's special day. 

"I've heard that before" David whispered to the others. 

"Don't worry so much, Elsa" Kali assured, placing her hand around the ice queen's shoulder. "This party's going to be great" 

Kali had viewed Elsa like a big sister since they first met, and Kali had always wanted a big sister. Unlike her annoying half older brother Jacob who she hated... sometimes. 

"I know, but..." Elsa looked to her friends and sighed. "This is the first time I ever planned anything for Anna. I just want everything to be perfect..." 

The adventure kids frowned a little, knowing they couldn't blame the ice queen there. Poor Elsa had felt so bad for having to shut her sister for all those years and wanted to make up for it. 

The kids then started to notice Elsa sniffling a bit and wiped her nose. This made them suspicious. It looked like Elsa had been working day and night on getting this party ready.  

"Elsa, are you okay?" Brock asked. 

"Yeah, you sound like you're getting a cold" Teeders added. 

"Oh, I'm fine. Just a little tickle in my nose" Elsa replied, before she continue decorating the courtyard. 

But the adventure kids were still in denial as they looked on towards the ice queen.  

"Speaking of 'perfect', check this out" Kristoff told the gang.