17.

Nic sat on the apron of the ring breathing deeply. Two weeks of non-stop work outs and training had begun to get the better of him. He looked at the only clock in the room. It was eight, nearly two hours after everyone had left. As his eyes scanned the room they stopped at Ellie's form.

"El." Her head popped up before her eyes met hers. "Why'd mum leave you here?"

"I wanted to stay. It was fun watching you." A small smile appeared on his face.

"Well how about instead of watching you get in here." Her feet were moving before she even knew what she was doing. This was the first time he had even made the offer to teach her. "You better be ready to fall.." He said as she climbed up onto the apron.

"I don't care. Just teach me Da." He chuckled as he shook his head. His lips pressed to the top of her head as he spoke.

"You know you're just like your mum." She nodded before separating from him and rolling into the ring much like she had seen Becky do a thousand times over the years. He could hear her laughter when he groaned as he slowly rolled into the ring. "Shoes off and your jumper."

"Why my shoes? You have yours on." He kicked his shoes off and over to the side before looking at her. "Fine." She huffed before her shoes and jumper were thrown to the side. "Now what?"

"Now you fall." She looked up at him utterly confused.

"But mum said you learn the ropes before you learn to fall." He chuckled.

"That what Mum says but she's not the one teaching you Love. I however want you to know how to fall before we start anything else because I don't want you getting hurt." He said softly.

"That's only because Ma would kill you if I got hurt." He shook his head.

"No El, it would kill me to see you get hurt. Mum would just make sure I was dead." She lightly laughed before he got down on his knees. "Alright. You ready to learn?"

"Can we put music on first?" He eyed her. "Its too quiet in here. I promise I'll pay attention to you Da." When he nodded she moved to the edge of the ring and grabbed his phone.

"How do you know my password?" He asked before she rolled her eyes.

"It's mums birthday and yours is her password. Plus she told me in case I needed to call her." He shook his head as she put on a playlist of WWE entrance theme songs. Once she was back in front of him she nodded telling him she was ready.

"Alright. Tuck your head in.." She did as she was told. "Now hold your arms out.." Her arms were raised out so she looked like a scare crow. He gently turned her arms so her palms were facing backwards. "Trust me?" She gave him a confused look as she felt his hands move to her shins. "Do you trust me?" She nodded. "Alright then... Three.. Two.." He moved her feet out from under her before her back hit the mat.

"What the heck!?" She said as he started to laugh.

"That's how you fall Love. Now roll over onto your right shoulder and get your foot and hand under you. From there you stand and face me." She rolled his instruction before she was facing him. "Now jump and fall."

With each fall Nic taught Ellie a move. He taught her how to grapple, how to escape a hold, how to run the ropes... the list went on.

Rhea was the first to get curious of the whereabouts of the two as he was supposed to meet up with her for a drink around nine. When he never showed she found her way towards the gym where she knew he would be. She found the two in the ring laughing as she attempted various finishers. The two were completely oblivious to the woman who had walked through the doors. Her phone was pulled out before she texted Becky and Dakota, to tell them to come to the gym.

"Whats up?" Becky asked as her and Charlotte walked through the gym doors. As Rhea directed them to look towards the ring a smile grew along the redheads lips.

"And you wanted to keep her out of the ring..." Charlotte commented as they saw Ellie free herself from Nics grasp.

"I never wanted... you know what never mind you won't understand until you have a daughter." Becky said before she took a step towards the ring only to get stopped by Rhea.

"Just hold off a second they have no idea we're here." The younger woman said as Dakota came through the door. "Just watch them both for five minutes before we make ourselves known." The three women nodded before their attention moved back towards the two in the ring.

"What do you want to..." Before Nic could finish his statement Ellie tackled him. "What are...?" She was trying everything in her power to get him to the mat. "El-l-l..." He was laughing as she pushed on his chest, her socks slipping on the ring cover while she tried to get him down.

"J-Just fall..." She whined before he huffed and fell on his back. The two were rolling in the mat until she managed to flip him onto his stomach. He knew exactly where she was going with this. She had him in the disarmher without a second thought. Becky couldn't help the smile that grew along her face at the sight.

"Pull harder you're not going to hurt him Love." The redhead stared before Ellie quickly scrambled off of her father. The four women moved towards the ring.

"Get your butt back on him missy he never tapped." Charlotte directed the young girl. As the four climbed through the ropes Nic groaned his body flattening against the mat. He laid there while Becky gave her daughter instructions on how to perform the hold. Once Ellie had his arm locked in the submission he tapped.

"Can we go home now mum? He stinks." Nic shook his head as he stood up.

"Thanks..." He said sarcastically before he felt hands on his shins. Becky instantly took his feet out from under him. Ellie started to laugh. "Really?" He asked as he looked at the redhead.

"Payback for all the times you did it to me." He rolled his eyes.

"That's only because you never wanted to fall. I..." He tried to stand up before Rhea took his legs out from under him. He glared at her before shaking his head. "I did it to everyone." The younger woman laughed before speaking.

"Paybacks a bitch Mate."