7.

"Mumma?" Ellie's voice was quiet as her mother finally answered her phone. It had been a week since the young girl had gotten out of the hospital and Becky had been more than hesitant to leave the two alone.

"Hey El. What's up sweetheart?" The redhead got eyed from other wrestlers in the locker room before she quickly stood and made her way out into the hall. She slowly walked around trying to find a quiet place to talk to her daughter.

"Don't be mad at me but I stole Da's phone while he's sleeping." Becky almost immediately started to laugh.

"I could never be mad Love. Now what's up Ellie?" She heard the blonde suck in a breath on the other end.

"Daddy's sick. I think he got something when I was at the hospital." Becky pinched the bridge of her nose staying silent as Charlotte walked by her. The blonde noticed the look of concern on her best friends face. Slowly she made it look like she was leaving but in reality she hid behind a few shipping containers before she discreetly watched her best friend.

"It could have happened at the Rumble too Love or the plane. It's not your fault sweetheart. Is he shivering?" Becky's voice was just low enough that Charlotte couldn't hear anything that was said. Instead the blonde just watched her actions at at points the redheads mouth as she paced the empty hallway.

"Yeah. He's running a fever and coughing." Becky sucked in a breath.

"Is he coughing blood El?" Charlotte made out the words before confusion washed over her face.

"Yes." The redheads hand ran over her face before her hand stayed covering her mouth.

"I'm going to call one of my friends El. I'm going to see if she can help you take Daddy to the hospital." Ellie let out a breath.

"Thank you Mum." She said quietly.

"If Daddy stops breathing you call 911 El." Though she couldn't see it her daughter nodded.

"I will Mum. Love you." Becky's forehead moved to rest against the wall in front of her.

"Love you too El." The young girl hung up before the redhead quickly called the one person she knew would be in LA. "Raya I need your help."

"Whats up Becky?" Paige asked before the redhead sucked in a breath.

"I have a friend in LA that's pretty sick. His daughter just called me and I was wondering if you could help me out." Becky quickly got out.

"What do you need me to do Love?" The redheads eyes closed. She knew that this could potentially end in a disaster.

"Could you take him to the hospital Raya?" The brunette was silent for a moment as she looked at her schedule.

"Of course Bex. Just give me their address." Becky gave her good friend the address before the two friends hung up. She pulled away from the wall before hiding between a set of shipping containers. She sunk down to the floor before she texted Ellie and let her know what was going on.

After a few minutes of seeing nothing Charlotte got curious. She slowly got up before walking towards where she knew Becky was. Once she saw the redhead she stopped.

"You alright Bex?" She watched her best friend instantly shut down.

"I'm fine Char. Just got some news about a friend back home." Charlotte knew Becky was lying but knew better than to call her on it. The blonde knelt down before gently squeezing her best friends knee.

"If you need to talk let me know Becky." The redhead nodded before she watched the blonde disappear down the hall.

Becky's head fell between her legs before she let her tears flow. She couldn't help but feel like her world was crumbling around her and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

———

Nic's eyes opened as he heard the doorbell ring.

"El-." He stopped as he found himself coughing once again. "Who's at the door?" He asked as he heard her young girl open the door.

"One of Beckys friends." Ellie had been told what to say by her mother and was going to abide by it for the sake of her father. He could hear two sets of footsteps coming towards them. He slowly sat up before his eyes landed on Paige. He was almost shocked at the fact that Becky would send her.

"There a reason why you called Becky?" The eight year old crossed her arms. It was then that the brunette looked curiously between the two. She definitely saw the resemblance between the two but there was just something she couldn't put her finger on.

"Because you're sick and coughing up blood and I didn't know what to do." Paige watched as Nic's face softened.

"So she asked me to take you to the hospital." The dark haired woman said softly. His eyes met hers before he sighed and slowly nodded.

"Go get your jumper El." He said quietly before the young girl disappeared. "Thank you." He told Paige quietly.

"Don't worry about it... You know she never gave me your name." He sucked in a silent breath.

"Nic and I know your ring name but not your real name..." He replied back before she started to laugh.

"Saraya, But you can call me Raya." He nodded before he stood up and started to teeter. She caught him before carefully helping him towards the front door.

"El-." Before he could finish the young girl was next to him holding his hand.

"Lets go." Ellie said quickly before the three made their way to Paige's car.

"You have my phone right El?" Her saw her nod as she climbed into the backseat. "Thank you Love." The older woman carefully helped him into her car before getting into the drivers seat. "Thanks for the help Raya." He said once she began the drive to the hospital.

"Don't worry about it. Becky's helped me many times when I've drunk a little too much. It was about time she asked me for a favor." As she drove it hit her. "You were the one at the Rumble." Her voice lowered. "Ellie was the one that had the accident?" He nodded. "So that's why Becky left so quick." He nodded once more.

"Yeah. She's known Ellie since she was born. When I texted her she just about freaked out." Paige chuckled quietly.

"I'm assuming you both are close friends then?" He shrugged.

"I guess you could say that."