Travis and Connor

I was woken up by pounding on Sally's front door, it was a loud knock and very frantic. Next to me Sally shot up from the bed and sprinted into the living room.

"Sally wait" I tried calling her but she continued towards the front door. Quickly I sprung from the bed and raced after her, it was in the middle of the night and someone was pounding on the door, it could be anyone and I wasn't going to let her go alone.

When I reached her she was looking through the spy hole, gently I moved her aside and looked through the peep hole.

"Who is it?" She whispered next to me," I don't know all I can see is a bit of orange but nothing else its to dark" I answered her.

"I'm opening the door" she said before reaching for the handle. "Wait let me do it, there could be anyone out there" I said stepping in front of her.

"They won't hurt me Paul" she exclaimed with a knowing look. "How do you know?" I asked curiously. "I just do" she said before pulling the door open, only for two teenagers to fall through it.

"Sally what's all the noise abo- Connor, Travis what are you doing here!" A new voice exclaimed. At once every ones eyes snapped towards the living room doorway.

Standing there was Annabeth in a sea green top with the words Poseidon across the front and a pair of grey shorts, I new straight away that they where Percy's.

At the sight of her both boys shot to there feet and grinned at her, as Sally shut the door one of the boys looked Annabeth up and down then grind.

"Aren't those Percy's clothes?" He said and a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes "If your mum saw you in that she'd have a heart attack" he snickered.

Annabeth scowled "Shut up Travis" she growled, I don't know how she knew the difference in the boys because they were the exact same, same blue eyes, brown hair, orange shirt and blue jeans. The only difference is that one was taller, 'ahh that's how she knows' I thought.

"Looking hot there Annabeth" The smaller one winked, "Dude do you have a death wish!" The one called Travis shouted.

"No I'm just saying she's hot, its a compliment" he turned his back to Annabeth who looked like she was about to burst.

"Hey you must be Sally and Paul, I'm Conner and this is Travis sons of Hermes" he said happily. "Sons of Hermes?" I questioned before I could stop myself. Sally glanced nervously at Annabeth whilst the Conner and Travis looked confused.

"It doesn't matter" Annabeth said quickly and turned to the two boys. "What are you doing here, we were all asleep." she said through gritted teeth.

"More like having a bit to much fun with Percy" they snickered, oh god are they saying what I think they're saying?, I hope not.

"What are you talking about?" Annabeth said in a tone that clearly stated she was annoyed. "We know what you to were up to in that room I just hope you used prote-" Conner said but was interrupted by a new voice.

"Finish that sentence and you will die a painful death" Percy said in a deadly calm voice as he appeared next to Annabeth in some pants but no top. Conner gulped and nodded. It still makes me wonder why they all listen to Percy.

All this time Sally hadn't said a word, I looked at her from the corner of my eye to see that she was just watching with curiosity.

Percy looked at a blushing Annabeth then back at the two boys,"Answer the question, why are you here?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"Sorry err Chiron wants you back at camp and we offered to come and get you"answered Travis.

"Why?" Annabeth said. "Because there has been a huge group of monsters spot-" Connor was cut of again but this time by Travis. "Shut up Conner there's a mortal in the room" he exclaimed. 'Mortal and Monsters, what the hell are they talking about?' I wondered.

"Go outside and we will meet you in ten minutes, just let us get changed." said Percy.

He grabbed Annabeth arm and dragged her towards his room before the boys could answer. The boys turned and faced us " Night Sally ,bye Paul" they said before leaving.

When everyone had left I turned to sally "What were they talking about Sally, Mortals and Monsters? And don't try to lie to me again" I said when we sat on the couch. She sighed and looked into my eyes "Paul its time I told you the truth" 'Finally' I thought.

And that's how I met Conner and Travis...