The brown wolf saw what she was referring to and answered "No, and even if I did, I wouldn't leave valuable information like that in the open for the whole world to see."

"Well if neither of us did it, then that leaves, Hunter, Jade, Ethan, Sally, Alex and Heather as suspects." The blonde wolf explained.

Just then the auburn squirrel walked into the room and overheard their conversation "Before you point fingers at us. I'll have you know that Ethan and I didn't even return here after what happened at the store."

While Tyler checked the security footage he noticed who the culprits were and responded "Um, you might want to take a look at this."

After looking up at the big screen and heard what was being said, Victoria's eyes went wide with shock and stated "Wait a minute?! Why are they looking at our files and not-"

It was as if the blonde colored wolf had finally realized what Heather's and Alex's plan was and decided to make a decision.

"Hello?! Aren't you going to finish your sentence?" Sally perplexedly pondered.

"Deactivate Heather and Alex's member cards."

The brown wolf looked concerned and replied "Victoria, what's going on? Why do their-"

The blonde female had furrowed brows and exclaimed "Those two wolves are plotting to overthrow us! Which makes them nothing but traitors..."

"I hate to get into the middle of things," chirped the auburn squirrel "but if you two want to get even. Why not wait till we battle?"

While Victoria and Tyler exchanged a look with each other. They agreed that not only would it result in them winning, but it'd also teach Heather and Alex a thing or two about stepping out of line and knowing their place.

"Alright," The brown colored wolf agreed "we'll just act like this never happened...for now. Sally notify Ethan, Jade and Hunter about a few changes in plan, but make sure to exclude those two good for nothing wolves!"

The auburn colored female nodded in understanding and said "Got it, I won't let you down."

As she walked through the double sliding doors once more, the blonde wolf was still in complete utter shock by the recent events. Tyler on the other hand notice how her attitude and posture had changed completely once they were alone.

"Looks like you could use a bit of cheering up." He stated while putting his hand on her shoulder.

Brown eyes looked over at her boyfriend and added "No kidding. After a day like today, who wouldn't?"

"Even though we have a mission to finish. It's also important that you take care of yourself." The brown wolf reassured.

Victoria had a small grin appear on her face and explained "You're right I need to take a breather, that way I'll be able do my job more effectively."

Tyler had his hand out for her to take and replied "What do you say to a nice relaxing day at the park?"

"Hmmm, well it's better than sitting here and doing nothing." The blonde wolf responded.

Before leaving they made sure to shut down and locked everything up, along with turning on the alarm on the security system. Because if unwanted visitors happened to want to steal or sneak their way onto the premise, they'll have a tough time not getting caught.

Back in the woods the two hedgehogs decided to each take a floor, thus making it easier for more ground to be covered along with not having to worry about going through all the rooms that were in the building. While the pink hedgehog went through the very cluttered dining hall, her ears immediately perked up when hearing a light scurry running across the old wooden floor.