"Clearly you had no intention to kill me, at least not anytime soon. You made that decision there and then. Right?"

She theorized, raising her eyebrows at me.

"That's true."

I answered, cracking my fingers.

"But why? Why not kill me there and then and leave it at that? Have any idea what it's like living in fear everyday of your life? I love your company don't get me wrong but it's stressful you know.."

She admitted, looking down and lightly batted at her phone that laid by her feet.

"Or... why not leave me be and be done with it?"

"Hey Toby?"

"Why Toby?"

"Why?"

"Why?"

Masky asked, his voice cracking. He was looking down at a pair of warn out converse. Converse that (Y/N) had taken from Jeff when she had run away. The converse that were attached to her horribly mutilated body. It was so terrible it was unrecognizable.

The only thing that was left intact were those stolen pair of shoes. How ironic.

"Are you listening, Idiot!"

Masky spat, still looking down at the corpse. Why was (Y/N) dead? Why like this? She had no reason to run away. I just couldn't understand.

"B-b-b-b."

I tried, my stutter not allowing me to say anything. Masky tried to lunge at me but slenderman used is tentacles to restrain him.

"Listen."

Slenderman started.

"It's been a month, we knew she'd be dead the minute she left the mansion at night. We all know she knew that too, she wasn't stupid. This was a suicide. The thought of motherhood and being a single parent might have scared her, maybe she thought that would be the reason we'd actually kill her. I think that's why she might have decided to end it."

Slenderman said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Ma-muh-mo-motha-her-hoo-ood?!"

I asked, barely getting the word out.

"Sha-hee was-was pah-pah-rrrr-rrr... rr."

I paused trying to calm down, taking a sharp breath in.

"Pregnant?"

I whispered, looking down at her body.

"Yes, with your kid. Fuckin dumbass."

Masky shouted, struggling against slenderman for a moment before slender put a hand on his shoulder. Why was slenderman comforting Masky? He's not the one who lost his girlfriend and kid."

"My kah- my baby?"

I asked, trying desperately to make sense of the situation.

"Come on boys, we'll sort out her body and give her a decent burial."

Slenderman said, ignoring me completely and ushering us away but I couldn't leave. My body wouldn't move.

"B-bah-because."

I mumbled, Masky and slenderman both turning to look at me.

"When I saw her and her friend come into that yard. I waited for them, in the corner where I was barely visible. I was ready, just a quick chop to their necks and let their heads roll. Easy right?"

I explained stutterless. I pulled my goggles off my head, reviling my tears eyes, while masky looked at me more intensely.

"I saw their hands grip the window, watched their heads slowly rise. Then I saw her terrified eyes, they stared into my soul. I felt something I've never felt before. Some people say it's love at first sight. But I knew if I couldn't have her no one could."

I looked back down at her body.

"Next thing I knew I was pah-pretending to be far away, give her a chance to run. I wah-watched her run for her life. Practically dragging that usless f-fuh-ken friend of her buh-behind her. That girl was so d-d-damn stupid, she tried cra-haw-lin through a tiny hole in tha-the fence with a big bah-backpack on.

A-and even tha-though she left their ID's for meh-me to fah-find, they still managed to 'escape' bah-because of (Y/N)'s quick thinking. She did something she ah-always refuh-hurd to as a na-nih-ninjah sli-ide. It was so cool. Sh-shah-she was so cah-hah-ool."

I lunges at what was left of her body, because honestly there was barely even much but before I could get to her masky and slenderman restrained me.

"Wake up (Y/N)! You're so cah-cool!"

I yelled, trying to fight both Masky and Slender off.

"Yah-you w-wa-won't be a sa-single mother I'm ha-ha-here!"

"(Y/N) I-"

Slenderman started dragging me away from her.

"I love you."