Chapter One

A girl called Anita became the best maiden in the kingdom of Anipa. In a twinkle of eye she became a model to all other girls of Anipa. She wrote the senior WEAC  with other five intelligent boys and she passed. Females were always said to end up in the kitchen of their husbands house. Her father who was a widower lost his wife due to child birth of their only daughter "Anita".

   A legendary party was celebrated in the kingdom because Anita was the first female to write senior WAEC and  passed. Without writing any further external exam, the government offered that she should come to Onitsha, a town in Anambra state (Nigeria) to study any course of her choice. Her father declined the offer but after much persuasion by the king, he accepted.

Luckily for her, she received scholarship and also got admission to study mass communication in the famous university of Onitsha.

On the day after the party she packed her luggage to leave for the city of Onitsha. She was escorted to the motor park by the elders and her father. She boarded the bus and waved to them until they came out of her sight.

Arrival Of The Beauty In Onitsha

The following day, Anita was given an hostel to stay. The hostel room has a two decker bed and a mattress. She would be staying in the room with Aminat and Daniella in 400 level, and Adorable, a new student in the same department with Anita, both in 100 level. Aminat and Daniella welcome Adorable and Anita.

Adorable and Anita would sleep on the mattress why Aminat and Daniella have their own personal beds. (double decker).

In the night, Adorable and Anita were surprise to see Aminat and Daniella having sex.

"So Aminat and Daniella are lesbians" said Anita, There is nothing bad in it, i attended a boarding and also engaged in it  replied adorable "what" Anita said as she gasped. They chatted and slept off.

On the next weekend, on a Saturday Daniella thought in her mind that it is high time she introduced Adorable and Anita to prostitution and lesbianism, she informed Aminat about her plan and Aminat consented.

In the evening they dressed up and told Anita and Adorable to to follow them, "where are we going"Anita asked. Well, we are going to party were we would show men, what we have to get what we want, replied Daniella.

"Wow! I'm happy, i'm ready sisters" said Adorable

"I don't get you, i don't.......... Anita said stammering. "Well we are prostitute and Dani babe is telling you to join us. Be a good girl like Adorable" said Aminat.

"Over my dead body i will never be a prostitute i'm a virgin and would always be a virgin until my wedding night" Anita said.

"But am also a virgin, why are you too dull, don't forget all work and no play makes Anita a dull girl" said Adorable. Adorable dressed and they all left leaving Anita at home.

The following day, they came back and met Anita at the passage reading her textbook. Anita said "you guys are back, what did you bring for me?"
"A lazy girl can't gain from me" said Daniella and others smiled. "I gain two hundred thousand naira but the chief gave paid me three hundred thousand naira because he deflowered me, i had to give Daniella and Aminat fifty thousand naira each, so my gain is two hundred thousand naira" said Adorable.

"Just like that" Anita asked
" Yes just like that" They all said together. Anita made a force smile and they and all went inside.

A/N
So there is the first chapter of ARTLTD. Really hope you guys enjoyed it. THANKS for reading stay posted for more chapters.💗💗💖💗