CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Nevaeh pov.

Y'all thought we was done? NAH but it is the end here, two years passed and we're just as happy as we were from the get go. Guess what? I had two more babies within the time and tisha and Dalvin had two of their own.

"JUSTIN!" Me and tisha yelled at my oldest son who just poured the WHOLE bag of sugar in the kool-aid, devanté laughed staring at us.

"Y'all crazy he know what he doing, gone head boy you should've did the whole bag." He rubbed Justin's head before coming to stir the pitcher winking at me.

"Child I feel the diabetes that's why he's losing his hair nevaeh you see?" Tisha teased.
"Here she go always chatting about my hair when hers bout as dry as the Nile!"
"The Nile is a river!!"

"Alright now if y'all wake my baby imma send both of you down the Nile! Help me take these damn burgers out to the living room please." I rolled my eyes playfully carrying out a large tray of burgers out to our family waiting in the living room.

"Mommy ish almos time for the works!" Harmony squealed looking at the countdown on the tv.
Devanté came up behind me holding our twins on his shoulders kissing my cheek, dyana stood at his hip.

"Cheers to my big brother and little big sister in law being married for three years and counting!" Dalvin held up his glass of kool aid toasting everyone.

"And cheers to Dalvin and tisha on their new engagement." I giggled

"And BABY!" Tisha yelled out catching Dalvin by surprise

"BABY?!"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!"

I never felt more complete, another year with my husband, and OUR family. This was definitely worth everything I'd given up, lost a lot but gained more. Momma I miss you and I wish you were here, but thank you for all the beautiful gifts you've sent down to me, I hope you're having fun up there in Heaven, daddy misses you, I miss you, but you're free now watch over us.
Love, nevaeh.