CHAPTER TEN

The next day was spent talking and booking a flight to Virginia, I got in contact with some people and found out her parents moved to fairfax, pops worked for a firm and her mama was a lawyer. In my heart I knew these people wanted nothing to do with us, but I knew it wasn't her fault it was all me and I had to be the one to make it right. My hair grew longer, whenever Nevaeh gets out she can twist it up, I refuse to have this shit in my face.

"Hey baby."
"How's Harmony?"
"Sleeping, she's been crying all day."
"She needs her daddy."
"I need him too."
"Just a few more weeks."
I lied, I was gonna take the day I leave to head to Virginia and talk to her parentals.
"Did you find a dress?"
"I haven't looked since I had Harmony."
"When you leavin'?"
"I don't know they saying they see some complications-"
"What complications??"
"I'm still bleeding."
"So?? They ain't stitch up your coochie right?"
I heard a faint laugh and then a whimper.
"I had a C-section de."
"Nevaeh they better be treating you right."
"Dalvin and tisha been on them devanté everybody been doing all they can."
"They fuckin'?"
She laughed again.
"Yeah and think we don't know."
"Damn I thought Lil bro only liked snow bunnies."
"Have you seen tisha??"
"You right."
"De?"
"Hm?"
"When you get home, and I'm better, fuck me like it was the first time again."

I ain't gone lie..she definitely got a nigga off guard, made my dick jump a lil bit shit. I couldn't even respond I was so fucking..fuck.

"If only you knew how I thought of you up in here." I finally croaked out clearing my throat.
"Tell me about it.."
"Girl, your nasty ass I hope my baby not around."
"She's in the nursery they just took her out."
"Mhm."
"Now tell me."
"Well, I need you in my arms, shove my fingers down your throat make you suck on em while I play with that pussy."

"mr.degrate."
MOTHERFUCKER.
"Yes?"
"You have your last-"
I hung up the phone before the dumb fuck could finish, now I gotta go to therapy with a hard ass dick and these damn jogger pants ain't no better.
"Aight man."
"Hurry."
"I said okay damn."

I walked my horny ass down the hall, all the sick hoes staring at the print, nurses too, but I put that behind me only thing I'm nutting In is a sock, or my bitch- I mean...fiancée.

"Good evening devanté, how was your day." My therapist spoke as I walked through the door into her cold ass office I swear this hoe a vampire.

"It was good miss Lynn I got to talk to my fiancée, she said she bleeding and they tryna keep her." I noticed her get up and lock the door, slowly walking behind me and massaging my shoulders.

"Oh no..poor baby, well that's those young girls, so fragile."
"I don't like being touched."
"Devanté."
"Donald Degrate."
"I think we've gained enough comfort to be around this way."
"You're comfortable, I'm not."
"Well maybe this will help."

I heard a zipper unzip and this ashy faced heffa laid out on the leather couch.

"We do this every time I come up in here and each time I walk out."

"Just..give me something to work with Donald, you don't have to touch me."

I got up grabbing her off the couch by her hair and shoved her face on my hard ass dick.

"Yeah your hoe ass like that shit huh? I bet you finger yourself everynight thinking about it."
"Fuck yes devanté.."
"Nasty ass bitch, well go ahead kiss it, through the pants and if you do anything else I swear."
She kissed it and I backed away.
"Now sign the damn discharge papers."
She got up and pulled my file scribbling on the paper.
"Thank you devanté."
"Fuck you and die."

Discharge: tomorrow.