"Okay.. D-9's security code is..... oh you've got to be shitting me Jin..." Hoseok breathed out as we slid through the open window of the bathroom on the side of the large building.

"What is it?" I asked as I landed on the floor next to Hobi.

"I swear... it's no wonder people get their identities stolen when they come up with weak ass passwords like this... look" He flipped the small device in his hand over toward me, showing me the message from Jin, giving us the password for the garage door.

"987..... 789? seriously?" I quirked my brow up looking from the device to Hoseok. He shook his head and looked down in shame.

"I swear... humans... just.. ugh."

"Let's go, it's best to make this quick." I said leading the way down the hall, the lights were still on, signaling the place was still bustling with workers. Luckily it was night fall and we knew what we were doing. Soon we came to the large door that lead to the garage, this was where the higher up employees worked. While this place ran like a typical metal factory, the real work was being done about 15 floors down in the underneath. Where said metal was being used for weaponry and various 'special' projects that usually were funded privately from all over the world. Mr. Lang did various work like this, though he refused to ever make something that could be used against the human race, and he retired comfortably but still worked on a special project of his own- Bangtan.

"Alright, just a little longer and..." The beep of the keypad as well as the green light that flashed signaled it was clear for us to open the door. Hoseok retracted the thin metal extendable rod he used to key in the pass code. I hoisted him up on my shoulders and he used our hook tool to latch onto the handle and pull down. I walked him back as we opened the door, then he detached the hook and we both darted inside before the door closed behind us. We were glad to see no sign of anyone else in the garage, though it was large. We hurried passed large box trucks and two big rigs over to the other side where a few shiny cars were parked.

"Which one is it again?" I asked Hoseok.

"The Bentley." He replied. I scoffed at his answer.

"Of course..."

"Hey, at least it's not a Ferrari or a Porsche." Hoseok added, he was right.. but it seemed like all the douches on the planet drove the same fucking car. We hurried along, Hobi kept checking his device I was carrying our two heaviest bags with me as we scurried along. Finally we saw a Bentley and Hobi checked the plate number.

"We got a winner." He said with a smile. I dropped the bags and unzipped them. Hoseok was at my side in a millisecond helping me pull out the contents. Just as we finished what we were doing we heard a familiar beep echo through the garage. Hoseok and I grabbed our empty bags and hid till the unwelcome guest showed himself. The name tag pinned to the front pocket of his lab coat said all I needed to know.

"Dr. Joseph Etenzburg.." I muttered softly to Hobi who was looking on beside me, the two of us tucked under the wheel of the box truck across from Dr. Etenzburg's car. Hoseok looked at me and nodded, I gave one simple head nod in return and the two of us made our move.

"Well hello there Doctor." Hoseok said calmly as we both stepped out from behind the box truck, both of us in full grown mode as we stared down the man before us who turned and looked us up and down.

"Oh.. uh, hello boys. Delivery this late?" He asked, something in his voice giving away his thoughts of how we, both Hoseok and I couldn't possibly be delivery men.

"Oh yeah... late night work, but hey someone's gotta do it, right Doctor?" I replied, a sly smirk playing on my face. His nervousness was something he really couldn't hide very well.

"Well, good luck boys.. uh... my shift is over so I'll be going now. Good night." He fumbled for his keys as Hoseok and I crossed our arms over our chests. The Doctor unlocked his driver side door and got in, he fumbled more as he put the keys in the ignition. He locked his doors and once the engine roared to life he glanced at us. Hoseok sighed deeply as the car pulled off to the garage door, which opened and let the man go free....

"You know I do love how happy they get when this happens." Hoseok smiled as he pulled out his cell phone now. He brought up a live feed from inside Dr. Etenzburg's car. The man appeared to be on a private call, his cell phone to his ear. Hoseok smiled at me happily as he turned up the volume.

"What do you mean they don't sound familiar.... Two men... they have to work there... they were in a secure location... the Garage you buffoon!" He was clearly panicked, though I wasn't sure he even knew why he was. He didn't know who we were, maybe that had him freaked... they often did get scared but... this guy seemed off. This was the man who called out assassins on Y/N's parents? I guess it's the cowards who are most likely to run to someone else to handle their dirty work.

"I'm going to call it in then... something wasn't right about them."

"Uh oh, looks like our friend wants to know more about us.... Hoseok?" I grinned and looked at him, he smiled brightly as he tapped at his cell phone.

"Beep.... Beep..." He replied with a smirk. With that, he closed his phone and we gathered our things. Once we reached the opened garage door we went back to chibi mode and made our way home...

BOOM