Part eleven Will's perspective

Graser said that he and Parker were going to a meeting with Andrew or as he would say it 'Andrew better known as Sigils.' but I was texting Andrew earlier and he knows nothing about it. I think that they are going on a date. That would be a really cute couple, but I don't remember the ship name for Parker and Graser is. But I think Parker is straight, or at least crushing on Shelby based on how he is looking at her. I don't want to worry anyone else by telling them about this and I told Andrew to cover for them if anyone else asks until we figure out what the hell is going on with them. Honestly, I am less mad at them and more worried about them. Like for fuck's sake, I don't care what you are doing just don't lie to me because then I am going to worry about you! Like I don't care what you are doing and if you need help I will help you, but don't fucking lie to me about where you are! God, now I am even screaming at them in my head.

I look down at myself and my fists are clenched from worry and I can feel a few stray tears falling down my face. "Are you going to be out soon?" Em calls from the other side of the bathroom door. "Be out in a sec," I respond to her. I throw some water in my face and I am in a better place, I dry it off and open up the door. "Thank you I really needed to pee!" Em says pushing me aside and slamming the door behind her. She is so adorable when she needs to do something. "Pee fast we need to go we are meeting everyone for lunch!" I shout to her, throwing on a jacket and my beanie so I look semi-presentable. "I'm out now let's go so we aren't late again." She says groaning at me. "Hey, at least we had fun before being late." I respond with a win and then I pull her close and kiss her cheek. "Yeah, it was fun. Maybe we should do it again tonight." She says with a smirk.

We all meet up at a little local cafe that Parker knew about. It isn't anything particularly exciting, just kinda one of those local cafes that are a secret to the tourists. "So what has everyone else been up to today?" I ask the rest of the group, as Em and I walk over to the table where everyone else is because as usual, we are the last ones to show up. "We mostly just watched movies and cuddled." H says grinning, I am so glad Shelby isn't doing online dating because explaining her relationship with him would be an adventure. "And Sigils and I mostly just tried to explain the big words to Graser," Parker says laughing. "Oh right, actually Grase can I borrow you for a sec?" I ask after a moment, pretending to have thought. "Yeah, do you want to go outside?" He asks politely. "Yeah let's do that," I respond quickly, dragging him outside.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks curiously. "Well I had a chat with our dear old pal Andrew earlier and he had no knowledge of this meeting you guys supposedly were at together," I say making look absolutely panicked. He gulps before talking again. "I'm sick, I was embarrassed and Parker forced me to go to the doctor's office and he came with me so I would actually go in." He says, clearly embarrassed as hell. "Nobody else will know and we will cover for you, but I am curious is it treatable?" I tell him reassuringly. "Thank you, thank you so much Will. And yes it is." He says hugging me. "Don't worry about it, just don't lie to me again." I say holding him close. "I won't." He says pulling away and smiling at me. "Then let's get back to lunch and have a good time." I tell him, I believe him since he has no reason to lie.

Lunch is nice, even though Parker seemed really nauseous and only ordered liquids. I sat with my arm around Em for most of the meal and as usual Shelby and H were pretty much smuggling together and were called a cute couple by several strangers. The way Shelby asked him to cuddle was amazing though, she just used one line to make him bend to her will. 'Cuddle me, bitch.' It was great and we all laughed at it. But honestly, everything still seems off to me. I have a feeling that somebody is hiding something, but like seriously what is with the secrets in this friend group. Like nobody will hate you for whatever it is, we literally don't fucking care what it is so just fucking tell us! And I am yelling at people in my head again, fuck. I should probably work on that cause it's kinda mean.

"Will! Start the fucking car! We have been sitting here for ten minutes." Em says snapping me back to reality. "Why did anyone think that it's a good idea to have Will driving like he is distracted and British bad combination." H says laughing. "Fine somebody else drives then," I say getting out, Parker starts trying to get up but Graser hops out first. "I've got it." He says hopping into the front seat. "Alright let's just go then," I say getting into the backseat, we start to drive off but Shelby slams my seat belt on to me before we can get far. "Seatbelts save lives dickwad." She says with an annoyed look. "That should be a billboard somewhere." H says petting her hair. "Y'all are fucking strange," Em says grinning as she turns around partly to look at us. "Don't use big words around Graser we don't want his code to crash," Parker warns, sticking out his tongue. The rest of the ride is uneventful and we decide to get ready to go to the beach for a picnic, it's a long drive but will be totally worth it.