Naraku

It's been a day. "Wouldn't you say those 2 are acting strange?" Sango asked.

"Yup." Miroku answered.

"Well, it's to be expected." I mumbled. I picked up a rock and tossed it back and forth. 

"You're upset." Sango said.

".. I'm not." I said.

"When you get upset, your ears pop out." she said and I reached for my ears to see she was right, and they were out.

"... Don't worry about it." I said hiding my ears again. I stood up, "I'm going for a walk." I said walking down the path, following the stream. I made sure I was far enough from them and sat down on a rock and stared at myself in the water.

".. Get over it..." I muttered. ".. He's better off with a human than with a demon.." I sighed. "Besides, I'm not going to tell him how I feel... he likes Kagome.. and its even more trouble with Kikyo being around.." I sighed and grabbed a rock next to me gripping it tightly, turning it red and throwing it into the water. I watched the steam hiss from the rock I threw. I splashed my face with water, and decided to head back.

When I got back, the were all gone. I sniffed the air and caught their scent. I followed after their scent. I stopped when I saw a bunch of misty clouds ahead of me. "A trap?" I wondered.

I reached out, but heard a buzzing and turned seeing it was Naraku's insect. "What do you want?" I asked.

It buzzed around and flew away, "You want me to follow you?" I asked. "Why am I asking, you can't answer." I said and followed after it. I ended up at some weird castle. I found myself in some dark room and found Naraku, just sitting there. 

"Did you want something from me?" I asked.

"You got your star ball back." he simply said.

"What of it?" I asked.

"You have your freedom, yet you travel with Inuyasha and his friends. Your affections for Inuyasha will never be returned." he said.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said and sat down across from him.

I heard footsteps and turned seeing it was Kikyo. "You're careless, Naraku." she said walking into the room, paying me no mind. "Once your puppet is broken, you see nothing.Remember that, your petty feats of minor sorcery cannot affect me. As for the barrier around this castle, meant to keep out Inuyasha, that was easy enough for me to break." she said and threw something. it landed in front of us and I saw it was the Jewel shards. "You wanted it, right? I leave it to you to guard over. After all, who needs its power more than you? You do need it don't you, demon Naraku? Or is it half-demon Naraku?" Kikyo asked.

"I, Naraku, a mere half demon?" Naraku asked.

"You may have disguised yourself well, but the blood of the thief Onigumo courses through your veins. You'd desire the jewel to become a full demon, do you not?" Kikyo asked.

"My god..." I thought as they continued talking.

Kikyo left saying she's returning to her temple.

"Don't tell me, you used to like her to." I said.

"Don't be ridiculous." he said.

I smiled and mimicked his sitting position. "Why did you want to see me? I doubt its for this.. pleasant conversation." I said.

"Would you believe me if I said I have no ulterior motive?" he asked.

"Who knows." I shrugged. I smiled, "So, are you really a full demon?" I asked.

He glared at me. "Come on, I heard the entire conversation, spill." I said.

"You really are a child." he said.

"300~" I smiled. "How old are you?" I asked.

"50." he said.

"God, you're just a baby." I stood up and sat closer to him.

"You really have no care in the world." he said looking at me.

"I have nothing against you. You killed Kikyo back then, and Inuyasha." I tried thinking of more.

"The fact I made them kill each other doesn't bother you?" he asked.

".. At that time, I was annoyed, yet happy." I said and lay down with my ears and tail out. I had been betrayed by that mutt, and he gave my star ball to that damned priestess and they basically exiled me. You killing them made it harder for me to get my star ball since I wasn't able to leave home." I said stretching.

"You're too relaxed." he said.

I smiled at him. "Whatever you say." I said.

He just smiled and looked out his window. "I'm done with you. Leave." he said.

"I have to walk all the way back.." I sighed. "I'll stay a while." I said yawning.

"... leave." he said.

".. Fine." I said and sat up. I walked in front of him and crouched down. He looked at me and I held my hand out and made a ball of blue fire. "Here, it's dark in here." I said and the ball of fire condensed itself into a glowing blue ball. "It's not hot." I said and grabbed his hand, to his surprise and put it in his hand.

"Bye" I said and left.