The Resurrection Potion

I cried and cried. Ron couldn't do this. How could he! He used to be my friend.

"Hermione, we will find him and stop him. My parents are one thing but yours are another. Your parents never did anything bad to him. We will make sure they didn't die in vain." Draco said

"No I have a better idea." I said. I had been working on something. I figured out something that could bring someone back to to life when hit by the killing curse. You see we could make a potion that kills you hit it with the killing curse then add a potion that makes you wake up. No matter when they were hit it could work as long as they preserved the people's bodies.

"What's your better idea?" Blaise asked

"We kill Ron then bring them back to life. Quick we need to see them, we better go to St. Mungos they're probably there I asked that they be transfered there if anything ever happens to them due to magic." I said

"Hold on what's your plan?" Draco asked

"We can possibly bring them back to life. I've been working on something, a resurresction potion. You see we make a potion that kills you then hit it with the killing curse which could bring them back to life but in a coma so you add a potion that causes you to wake up. I have a some flasks of it I made." I said wiping my eyes and running up to my room. I rummaged through my stuff until I found the five of them. They were bright red lets hope this time red doesn't mean more dead. I quickly changed into a sweater and some jeans. I pulled on my trench coat and ran back downstairs. Everyone was waiting at the door fully dressed and ready to go.

"Lets hope this works." I said and we went out. We explained to the aurors protecting us the situation and they took us to St. Mungos. I asked the lady at the desk where my parents were and then we went to find them. When we got to their room I ran over to them.

"Hello Miss. Granger, I'm very sorry for your loss." The nurse in the room said

"They're not lost yet not until we try this." I said and pulled out the flasks. I poured one into my mom's mouth and one into my dad's. They did nothing. I could feel the tears coming again. It had to work! Just then I heard two gasps. My eyes shot open. They were sitting up they were alive and breathing! They lived! I did it! I revived them!

"OH MY GOSH THEY'RE LIVING! QUICK WE NEE SOME DOCTORS IN HERE STAT!" The nurse yelled. I was laughing and crying at the same time. I hugged them both and cried and so did they. Doctors came running in and I backed up so they could check them. I ran over to Draco and he kissed me. I pulled back when they asked me how I did it. I told them exactly what I did how I did it and how much I gave them.

"I have one question!" I yelled over them and they all went silent.

"Did you preserve Lily and James Potter's bodies when they died?"

"Yes why?" A doctor asked

"We can still save them! When you preserve a body it's like it's frozen in time. It'll be like they just got hit hours ago! We need to got dig them up we could bring Harry's parents back!" I said

"Quick somebody go get them!" A doctor yelled

"We'll go!" Blaise said and I smiled at him and we all apperated back to Godric's Hallow. We were going to get Harry his parents back. We went to the graveyard and searched all over. Finally Brittany found them and we used magic to dig them back up. We opened the coffins and there they were they looked that same as they did in Harry's pictures. I took the spell off an then put the potion in both their mouths. I waited a couple seconds and then it happened. They shot up and started gasping. I looked at them and it almost seemed to good to be true.

"Mr and Mrs Potter are you okay?" I asked

"Yes we're great! We're alive!" James said and I started crying because I couldn't wait to see the look on Harry's face. They got out of the coffins and put their arms around each other.

"Would you like to see Harry?" I asked

"More than anything." Lily said. I couldn't hold back my tears. I was so excited to see the look on Harry's face. Before we left I turned to Draco.

"Do you want to being your parents back?" I asked

"No, they were never the best of parents anyways. I can live without them." Draco said kissing my forehead.

"Alright then we better get to Hogwarts. I'll contact Dumbledore and tell him to have Harry, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Sirius, and Lupin come to the school an meet us in the Shrieking Shack." I sent the patronus message to Dumbledore before we all apperated to Hogsmeade. We all walked to the Whomping Willow.

"I'll turn into a stag and stop the tree." James and changed. He stopped the tree from attacking us and turned back into a human. We all crawled in and went to the old room I remember so well from my third year. We all stood so that when everyone came in they wouldn't be able to see Lily and James. Five minutes later Lupin, Sirius, Harry, and Mr and Mrs Weasley came in.

"Oh Hermione dear! We're so sorry about Ron we can't believe he'd do such a thing." Mrs Weasley sobbed.

"It's okay they're fine now." I said

"Yes they're in a better place now." Mr Weasley said

"Yes recovering in St Mungos." I said

"What are you talking about Hermione we hear they were dead?" Harry said

"They were dead yes just like your parents but circumstances change." I said

"Hermione that wasn't very kind." Lupin said

"It was supposed to be oh right I haven't shown you the suprise yet. Ah yes well circumstances change for more than just my parents." I said and we showed them Lily and James. They all had a priceless look on their faces. Harry looked like he was about to pass out. Lily and James ran over and hugged him. He hugged them back tears streaming down his face.

"Please tell me you all see them too." Harry said

"Oh trust me we can all see them." I said

"H-how did you-?" Sirius asked

"I figured out a way to revive people who have been killed by the killing curse. Their bodies were preserved so it was like it'd only just happened. I had been working on it just for them and I was going to use it earlier but life's been a little mixed up lately." I said and Harry ran over hugged me pretty hard. He gave me kiss on the cheek and hugged me again.

"I have no idea what I'd do without you Hermione." Harry said

"Nothing because you would have died back in your first year." I joked and everyone laughed. Lily and James had hugged everyone and been welcomed back. Everyone was in tears and kept thanking me. Sirius and Harry couldn't contain their tears.

"So are we going to go back to Hogwarts and tell of the good news?" Lily said

"Not if I can help it." A voice said and I knew that voice. Ron had found us.