Tutoring Gone Wrong Again

Draco's POV

I walked outside on Sunday morning and it was a very nice day outside. I looked over to the tree Hermione and I usually sat at and saw the blood stains all over the ground. I winced looking at them remembering the dreadful event. I immidiately made them dissapear unable to bear the horrible vision of what Weasel did. I went and sat at the base of the tree's trunk and waited for Hermione. I needed to talk to her about how she was. I needed to hug her and feel her warm embrace and be able to tell her she'd be okay even if she already was. I just needed to see he pretty chocolate brown eyes again and know she was okay. She was late she was never late. What if something happened to her. I started thinking the worst that Weasel had cursed her and she was back in the infirmary or someone had taken her. I stood up and paced nervously. She'd really grown on me since she told me about her horrible childhood. I felt like now I needed to protect her from anybody hurting her again and needed to comfort her when ever she was hurt or sad. Maybe she was late because she'd figured out his secret and never wanted to see him again. Maybe she hated him for not telling her or she was creeped out by him now that she knew it was actually him and was trying to distance herself from him. Just then I saw her walking out of the school towards me. She smiled and waved and I did the same. I made sure no one was around when she was a couple of feet away and ran over to her and hugged her she was a little shocked but then hugged me back still slightly confused.

"You scared me Granger I thought Weasel had hurt you again." I said

"Well Malfoy if you must know I was almost here when I realized I had forgot the tutoring stuff so I went back up to Gryffindor dormitories and got it when I realized I had also forgotten to take off my makeup from last night so I had to take that off so then I came back down and then Harry walked over and asked me if I'd forgive Ron because he was sorry and stuff and I said no and he argued with me for a bit because he wanted us all to be friends again because it was boring without me but I still said no Ron didn't deserve my friendship and he walked away very glumly so then I came out here." she said pulling away from the hug.

"At least you're okay it scared me to near death to see you bleeding and cut like that and I didn't want you hurt again." I said

"Well it's good to know you've had a change of heart about me." she said

"You don't tell people your life story and stay mad at them." I said

"True true." She said with a laugh

"You ready to start?" I asked

"I suppose." she said pulling out our books. We studied for an hour and fourty five minutes until we decided to talk for a bit.

"So have you been doing better in your classes?" She asked

"Yeah I've improved quite a bit thanks to you I don't know what I would have done without you." I said and she laughed

"Thanks Malfoy it means a lot just so long as your doing better." She said and I laughed

"Don't worry I am." I said and we just sat there next to each other looking into each other's eyes. I leaned in closer and so did she. I closed my eyes and we kissed and before I knew what was happening. She quickly pulled back and was dark red and had a shooken look on her face. She started crying. "Please don't cry Hermione." I said hugging her but I could still feel her tears falling down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." I said I had to remember she didn't know. She didn't know it was me. She didn't know I was the one she danced with every night. She didn't know I was the one she fell in love with. Just then I heard a person start yelling.

"YOU'VE DONE IT NOW MALFOY!" I looked up holding Hermione tighter, it was Ron. "I WILL NOT LET YOU START MAKING MOVES ON HERMIONE! SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" Hermione was shaking and crying even more I started to cry a little because I couldn't stand her crying but I didn't say anything. I didn't do anything wrong and Hermione hates yelling. I covered her ears and kept holding onto her. "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" Ron yelled as he got closer. I refused to move. He came over and kept shouting and swearing at me. He tried to pull me away from Hermione but I wouldn't let go of her. He hit me and tried to get me away but he wouldn't cast another spell so near to Hermione I still held on as she sobbed loudly into my shoulder. Then Ron lost it he broke off a branch and started hitting me with it it hurt horribly but I just cared that Hermione was okay. I refused to move for he could accidentally hit her or try and take her. It felt like knives slashing against my back but I did nothing but hold her and cover her ears. Him trying to take her went on for at least 20 minutes altogether then I heard a scream a high pitched scream from the distance and a shout