Uh oh

"Hey how was your guys' day." I asked as I sat down.

"Good we all went and saw Hagrid. He has a new suprise for my class in Care of Magical Creatures." Ginny said "And I'm pretty sure it's a carnivore." We all laughed at that comment but, the laughter was stopped due to a gasp from Ginny.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Your ummm." She said quickly glancing at my robes. Sadly the boys caught it and they looked at my robes and shouted

"Hermione how could you wear that!" I looked down and sure enough I had on Draco's robes still. I could feel my face flushing and my ears burning up as they turned red.

"L-listen I an explain!" I stuttered

"How could you who's is that!" Harry said. Ginny glanced over at the Slytherin table and saw Draco robe less. She grew wide eyed and just as the boys were about to turn around Ginny tried to cause a commotion but they were too quick to look. The could clearly see Draco had no robes.

"HERMIONE! THEY'RE-" Ron was about to say but I threw myself across the table and stopped him from saying anything.

"Would you shut up and let me explain!" I and he nodded and I sat back down and took Draco's robe off.

"Alright well we were outside havin our studies and I forgot to put a jacket or long sleeve on under my robes so I got cold and he let me borrow his robe to use too." I said in a hushed tone.

"Why would you take it he's a Slytherin!" Ron said

"And he's Malfoy!" Harry said

"I was cold and our lesson wasn't over but I'll go return it just watch and learn." I said. I folded his robes and hid his robe under my robe and walked out of the Great Hall. I made sure no one was watching and pulled it out and unfolded it. I held it like it was disgusting. I fake looked around for who's it was and then walked over to the Slytherin table. I walked over to Draco and said "I believe this is yours." I said dropping it on his lap "I found it and you're the only one without one so I'm assuming it's yours." I said dropping it on his lap making a fake disgusted face.

"I have to wash it now that a filthy mudblood like you touched it." He said brushing off the spot I had been holding it.

"And I have to wash my hands now because you're just disgusting in general." I said back and then walked away wiping my hand on my robes back to the Gryffindor table. I sat back down and Harry and Ron still looked pretty upset.

"How could you even think of wear anything to do with the Slytherins!" Harry said in a loud whisper.

"I. Was. Cold." I said coldly

"So what!" Said Ron

"Guys just drop it she was cold and she still needed to fishish the job she is being forced to do." Ginny said

"Fine but I'm not happy about it." said Ron

"Great now about Care of Magical Creatures," Ginny said and we went on to talk through lunch about random things. At the end of lunch I get up and went back out to the lake. I had remembered all those roses we left out there. I went back and picked them all up and walked back towards Hogwarts. I walked up to the common room and when I got in there Neville was in there along with Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Lavender.

"Hermione I think your admirer is taking it a little far." Said Harry and everyone laughed

"These aren't from my admirer these were from my tutoring lesson." I said putting them all on the couch next to where I sat.

"Well they're way to many of them for the common room." said Ron

"Well I didn't know what to do with them." I said

"Transfigure them and just throw then away." Lavender said after she had poked herself on a thorne.

"That's a good idea." I said I transfigured them all into tiny boxes and threw them away along with my apple core that was still a tiny box. "That's better." I said I looked over at my roses still fixed on the idea I was sure I was going to figure out who it was.