Childhood

After classes I went up to the seventh floor to the Room of Requirement but saw Neville waiting for me but the room hadn't appeared yet. I looked out the window and it looked like a pretty nice day out.

"Hey Neville I see it's actually nice today so do you want to have tutoring outside today?" I asked

"Yeah sure." he said and we walked outside to the tree by the lake. I hung my schoolbag on a low hanging branch and Neville did the same. He pulled out his wand and so did I. I saw Harry walking nearby and knew I needed to borrow his glasses again so I called him over.

"Hey Harry can you come here really quick." I asked and he jogged over.

"What's up Hermione?"

"I need to borrow your glasses again." I said and he looked over at Neville and sat down with his back against the tree and threw his glasses on the ground. They hit a rock an the glass shattered on one of the lenses. "Alright Neville we're going to do a glasses fixing spell just point at the glasses and say " Oculus Reparo and they should fix." Neville pinted at the glasses and said

"Oculus Reparo" and they fixed instantly. I had him do that four more times and then gave Harry his glasses back. Then I went on with the rest of the lesson using my surroundings I had basically everything I needed for the lesson. Once the lesson was over it was dinner time so we walked back to the school and went to the Great Hall for dinner. I sat down by Ginny and the boys again.

"Hey" I said

"Hey, I saw you were tutoring Neville." Ginny said

"I didn't my glasses kept getting broken somehow." Harry said Ginny laughed but I don't think Ron got it so I said something

"Yes and I am very thankful you let me use your glasses for my tutoring again Harry."

"Hey what are friends for." He said

"Are you any closer on the notes?" Ginny asked

"No, but Neville said he would help. He recodnized the handwriting just couldn't remember who's it was."

"That stinks" said Ron

"I know." I said

"So have you got your dress for the masqurade yet?" Ginny asked. Oh my gosh I had totally forgot about that.

"No I haven't really decoded which one I want to wear." I said

"Well I found a really helpful spell in Witches Weekly and it'll change any dress into a dress of your choice." Ginny said

"Really could I borrow it?" I asked already knowing what I wanted to wear. I had seen a gorgeous dress that was like a dark blue green and it was a dress fit for a masqurade it only had about 5 petticoats which were what made the dress look bigger so it would be walkable and danceable and would probably look gorgeous when I spun around. I already had a mask. It was silver and covered my nose and was all bejeweled so it would go perfect with the dress. It was going to be perfect. I was so excited.

"Of course." she said

"I can't wait either Mom finally got me some new dress robes." Ron said

"That's good that will make it slightly harder to find you those other dress robes could be seen from across the room." said Ginny laughing

"I know they were atrotious!" Ron said

"And we don't even need dates you just ask anybody to dance." Harry said

"Yeah I hope someone asks me." I said taking some food and pumpkin juice.

"Don't worry they will." Ginny said smiling taking a bite of the food she got. All through dinner we talked about how our day went and they had some pretty wierd stuff happen. By the time we were done with dinnerwe were all laughing our butts off because some kid in Ginny's charms class and accidentally shrunk his head because he was houlding his wand backwards.