Masqurade Day One

It was finally here! I couldn't wait it started tonight and I was really prepared I already knew what I was going to wear, how I was going to do my hair, and how I'd do my make up. I really hoped someone would ask me to dance. I had to get through the day then I could have a great weekend full of fun times. I walked into my first class ready to face whatever the day threw at me. As the day went on I found myself constantly checking the clock. I got so distracted I almost put the wrong ingredients in my potion but Harry and Ron caught me just in time. I barely touched my lunch because I had lost my appitite I was so nervous. When the end of the day finally came I went up to my Common Room. I had already okay'd it with Neville that we couldn't do tutoring today. I went straight up to my room and put my dress on. It was perfect it was a gorgeous color and poofed out just enough and looked amazing when I spun around, it also had 3/4 sleeves that flared out at the ends which really gave it that finishing touch. I started on my hair which took the longest but it looked amazing in the end. It was curled into ring curls and I had pinned it up all sophisticated, it looked like somethig a bride would wear. All the girls gave my compliments on my outfit. I hadn't even finished yet, I used silver eyeshadow and eyeliner the same color as my dress and I used it on my eyes and did a design with the eyeliner one on both eyes and it was a curl as I put eyeliner on the top of my eye I kept going and curled it into a swirl. Then I put jewels on the swirl and then I put on mascara. I also added a pearl necklace my mom had sent me when I told her about it. I was completely unrecodnisable. The girls all loved my outfit they said they wished they'd've thought of it first. Lavender was wearing a light pink ballgown with a light pink mask to match which had pearls and light pink beads. None of the other girls were wearing the same color as me which was a relief I didn't want to look anything like anyone else. I put on my mask and looked at myself and didn't even think I was the same person either. I smiled because that was just what I wanted I doubt that many people would want to dance with me if they knew who I really was. I was ready just in time Proffessor McGonagall escorted us out at a different times than the rest of the school and the Gryffindor boys. We were told we weren't allowed to tell anyone who the other girls were and that it was all a complete secret. I saw Ginny in front of me, she was in a beautiful shade of magenta that really complimented her hair, she'd curled it and used a clip to pull it out of her face I sped up to reach her. I walked right next to her as we walked out.

"Hey Ginny." I said

"Hi" she said like she didn't know me this was great.

"I've seen you around you're Ron's sister right?" I asked like I didn't know her

"Yeah" she said sounding a little annoyed

"Oh he's so dreamy with those adorable eyes." I said and she tried to walk away. I laughed and caught her arm and said "Chill out it's Hermione." I said and I laughed even harder.

"What?! Really?! Way to creep me out you had me freaked out for a second like some random girl from our house was telling me my brother was dreamy. I know it was a joke though, well I do now at least." she said and we both laughed. "You are pretty much unrecodnisable but you look gorgeous goodness who taught you how to make yourself look like that. I want some tips." She said honsetly

"Thanks, I actually taught myself I had a lot of spare time on my hands when I was younger." I said

"Well O for you." She said

"I'm even passing beauty school!" I said and we both laughed. We arrived at the quidditch field a short while later and there was now a building around it we walked through the doors and it was AMAZING! It was even bigger on the inside than on the outside! It was a winter wonderland sort of theme. There were glass snowfalkes hung from the ceiling and plastic snowflakes spread across the tables. It had a diamond chandilleir hanging from the ceiling and tables arranged around in circles around the enormous dance floor which had the school logo in the middle of it. Each table could fit eight and had white roses with pearls in the center as a center piece. I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. Dumbledore had really out done it. There was a long table at the other end of the building filled with food and drinks. As soon as I walked in I realized everyone else was already there. I walked out and told Ginny I'd meet up with her later. As soon as I was by myself I wasn't anymore. A boy with light brown hair and grey eyes came over.