The Island

I had never realized how tired your arms get after rowing about a mile but one things for sure, the minute I hit dry land I couldn't have been happier. I jumped out of the boat and onto the powdery white sand dragging the boat with me. I decided it would be better if I hide it under the brush. I hauled far enough away from the water that the tide wouldn't drag it out.

Once I finished I sat on the ground and looked st the ship. I couldn't help but think of my father,no doubt he would send the whole ship after me once he discovered I was gone.

Then my thoughts traveled to Eric, I would have brought him with me, but this is my adventure, and who knows what kind if trouble he would have gotten into for helping me.

I got up and decided to start walking through the woods instead of feeling sorry for myself, I mean you can't really have an adventure just siting on the beach all day. It was hotter in the jungle like woods than I had expected and I keep wondering If I'm going to meet a fairy or a mermaid.

I've never actually seen a mermaid, though I've heard that they are cruel creatures! they lure you to the waters edge and drown you.

I smiled at the thought of battling one and winning.of the stories I could tell when I get back! I was so deep in my own thougts that I didn't watch where I was going or what was going in around me.

The next thig I know an arrow shoots right in front of me, hitting a tree no more than five centimeters away from my face. I hear a scream an know instantly who it was from, Indians!

There were probably six of them chasing me, and catching up to be fast. if anyone knew the island it was them, knowing pretty much where every twig, rock, and stream was. I was running out of energy, and I knew if I was to keep going I would need a break.

With the natives a good distance behind I silently slid down a bank into a river and ducked behind some rocks. Once they were out of sight I got back up and ran in the opposite direction.

I was on a pure adrenaline high, nothing was more exciting then running for your life.

Once I slowed my pace to a walk, I heard a rumble from my stomach. I grabbed one of the beautiful green apples out of my bag and took a bite, enjoying the sweet an sour taste when I felt a tug on my ankle. Before I knew it I was upside-down looking at the earth ....what the hell?

I was in a trap, both of my feet stuck in the rope. I reached up trying to free myself, grasping the well- crafted knot, no doubt Indian made. After about ten minutes of struggling I relax and give up. I close my eyes to feel the warmth of the sun on my face, so this is how I was going to die the Indians will most defiantly find me now.

Sighing I open my eyes to find I'm staring into a pair of green eyes. They were greener then mermaid lagoon but they also had flecks of gold in then that reminded me of pixi-dust, I glared at the owner of the smiling eyes.

*Authors note*
So I said Peter was coming this chapter and I didn't lie there will be more of him next chapter. please let me know if you liked this chapter and my story.

Comment/vote <3