Pirates

Peters POV

There is something different about Wendy, other than the fact that she is the first girl I have ever seen on the island. It's almost as if she is keeping something hidden. But that's okay though because when Slightly first got here he kept the secret that he was afraid of the dark for months before he told us. So maybe she is just shy.

I watched as my shadow raced me over the treetops of Neverland, soaring over top of the glistening ocean.

About this time every week I go and see what the pirates are up too. I land quietly on one of the masts, due to my position I can't see those below deck and vise versa. Thats okay though, I never needed to see them to hear what's going on.

Today how ever this was proving quite difficult. A huge flood of voices rose from the decks making it hard to hear much more than a few words here and there. The words I did hear however were "girl.......Wendy.....find her.....Peter Pan...."

I smiled upon hear my name, so they knew she was with me, well they can't have her back! I would put up the biggest fight that Neverland has ever seen before I let them reclaim Wendy as a hostage.

All at once the voices stopped. I knew that I was one person in particular the crew members were waiting to here.

"I want every inch of this island searched until she is found!" captain Hooks voice echoed of the water.

"We will search in three groups, Mr. Smee will take a group, Eric will take a group, and I myself shall take a group."

"What about Pan, Captain?" A random voiced called out.

"If you see Pan bring him to me." his voice turned a deadly low. I took
that as my cue to start some trouble. Crowing loudly I jumped into the air from my perch.

"Catch us if you can you stupid old codfish!" I yelled as I swooped over his head and back into the clouds where I was out of sight.
As I flew away I could here him hollering at his men, it didn't matter what they were saying they would never find us.

I reached the old tree in which the house is hidden. Pushing a small knot in the tree the stone that concealed the entrance moved away.

I could hear the usual laugh of the boys inside and something else, the high musical laughter of Wendy.

There was a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, it was kinda warm. As I walked through the entry I started laughing myself at the scene in front of me.

Hi guys! sorry it's been so long I've been busy with school. I hope you are liking it and I hope you vote and comment because I have a great story line for this book that none of you will expect!

Love ya,
M