❺. Operation: Get Rid of Zim

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ring Ring!

You sat up in your bed. Your phone was buzzing like crazy, if it could talk it'd be screaming at you to pick it up right now! (Which would honestly be kinda creepy...)

You picked it up. Looks like Dib was calling.
"hiiii..." you trailed off. You were still really tired.

"(Y/n)! Oh my gosh, you need to come over as soon as possible! I just made a big breakthrough with the whole Zim situation!" Dib talked faster than you could register.

You paused for a moment. "Oh!! I'm sorry, I just woke up- I'll be there in a moment!"

"Oh sweet! Sorry if I woke you up too early. See you later!" Dib said a bit slower this time.

"It's okay! Bye bye!" You hung up and dropped your phone on your bed, and quickly scrambled to get dressed.

You remembered today was a Saturday! You were in a good mood today, especially since you got to hang out with your best friend.

You grabbed a small satchel and put your phone and a few lollipops inside, and headed off to Dib's house.

On your way there, you noticed how close Zim's house was (at least, you assumed it was his house if it had any relation to the dog robot) to yours. You were a little worried about that, Zim did threaten your life multiple times now. If he were to find where you lived, oh boy.

You knocked on Dib's front door, and didn't wait long for him to come answer.

"(Y/n)! Come on in." He dragged you inside. The two of you took a walk to his kitchen, where you noticed his other family members walking around. His dad waved to you, and you smiled and waved back. Gaz smirked at you too, she knew about Dib's (sort of) obsession with you.

You both took a seat. "Did you have breakfast yet?" Dib asked, grabbing some toast.

You shook your head. "When I got your call, I kinda rushed over here..." you shrugged, still a little sheepish.

"I've got some pizza rolls. Want those?" Dib offered. Your eyes twinkled.

"Yes!!" You shouted, pizza rolls were a favorite of yours.

Dib was taken a bit surprised by your sudden outburst, but it was a little funny to him. "Cool. I'll make some for you." He paused and looked at prof. Membrane. "Dad?"

"Yes son," he chuckled and pat his head, "I'll make them. You go have fun."

You and Dib cheered and ran out of the kitchen. Professor Membrane and Gaz shared a knowing glance.

You and Dib went off to the park to hang out for a little while. "So Dib, what did you want to tell me?" You asked.

"Oh, about Zim. I finally found out one of his weaknesses! Apparently, he's deathly afraid of germs. So I was wondering if we could go to his house and set up some traps." Dib explained.

"What kind of traps?" You inquired.

"Well, maybe we can throw gross stuff at him! Like uh, grease or old food!" He said. You thought about it.

"But where will we get that kind of stuff..." you asked. Now both of you were stumped. Suddenly, you had a plan.

"I know!" You clapped. "What if I... knocked on his door... and gave him a hug...?" You said. "He has to be afraid of cooties too right?"

"I'm not sure if he knows what those are." Dib folded his arms. "Wait a second. I can just tell him he'll die or something from cooties! Then you can attack him with hugs, he'll be so scared that he'll move back to his home planet! (Y/n), that's genius!" Dib said, grabbing your shoulders.

You smiled. "Glad I could help."

So the two of you initiated the plan. Dib would visit Zim and threaten him with cooties, saying they're like germs but worse, and you can only get them from a human girl.

Then, your cue was to show up at the door and attack him. So far, the plan went smoothly. Zim opened the door with his disguise on, and was mortified to see you standing there.

"Hi Zim! Wonderful day today, isn't it?" You grinned.

"Aren't you that socially inept female worm baby from Skool?" Zim asked bluntly.

"Socially inept...?" You said, a little hurt.

"Wait!! You have the cooties! Why am I talking to you? Leave!!" Zim screeched, and you threw yourself at him.

"Gah!! What are you doing, stinky cootie monkey! Get off of me!" He screamed like his life depended on it.

"Never! You insulted me, so now you must pay!" You replied, hugging him so he couldn't get away. He continued to squirm.

"Face it Zim, you're already infested with cooties. There's nothing you can do. Might as well return to your planet and leave Earth. Forever. And never come back." Dib said, walking in.

You let go of him. He hissed and ran off into another room. You scratched your head. "Do you think he bought it?" You whispered to Dib. He nodded.

"Let's go back home and eat pizza rolls." He said, smiling.