10. All Your Charm

Start from the beginning

I have an idea.... "JUSTIN!" I shout

@AriMendes:
It's a shame you don't have any decent lyrics💗
For me to post here 💗
@JustinBieber

@AriMendes:It's a shame you don't have any decent lyrics💗For me to post here 💗@JustinBieber

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, MaddisonBeer and 290,826,829 others.
*comments have been disabled for this post*

"ARI!!!" Justin starts laughing

"What?" I giggle..

(Hayes POV)

"See now look what you've done" I sigh.

"I haven't done anything!" Maggie whines. It's all she ever bloody does.

"Maggie you used her lyrics" I sigh

"How do you know their HER lyrics?" She asks

"...cause she's all over the charts and Matt won't stop playing her album..." I say

"You're still so obsessed with her!!" Maggie snaps.

"No I'm not Maggie! I dumped her for you!" I sigh again.

"Urgh whatever!" She groans.

I sigh and shake my head walking away from her. I go to the kitchen to get a glass if water.

"Oh hey mum" I smile.

"Hey honey" she smiles. "Have you heard Ariana's new album?" She asks.

"Sensitive subject mum.." I roll my eyes

"How? Is it still awkward? You haven't seen each other for months now just enjoy her music!" She smiles.

"Mum half the songs are about me , Justin or her moving on from me.." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I know! Isn't moonlight amaz-" She starts

"Well yes but I'd rather not listen to it.."I sigh

"Why?" She asks.

"What do you mean why?!" I say pissed off.

"Oh cause you dumped her after she played it to you,..." she says.

"Thanks mum" I sigh and walk outside.

Sometimes I wish I could reverse time. What the fuck was I even thinking.. why did I do what I did.. I'm a true believer In 'everything happens for a reason'.

But I just admit.. sometimes I do wonder if she misses me..

(Ariana's POV)

Do I kiss him? No!

Well.. maybe a bit! But he was my first love. And my first heartbreak.

I was so happy in my relationship with Justin. I was so excited to go on tour. We left tomorrow!

I was currently in my room packing a suitcase. All my tour outfits were already packed i just had to bring casual and comfy clothes that I wanted. And yes Toulouse would be coming with me again for everyone wondering where he is.

I hoped that after I went in your with Justin that I would be able to go on my own world tour. Scooter said i would be able to do that already but I hate travelling alone. I had my own official back up dancers now. But they still aren't family - or not yet anyway. I was good friends with them all but it won't beat magcon.

I look down at my phone and see an unwanted usual text.

*text messages between her and Matt*

Matt:
Hi! I just wanted to say your album is amazing! I haven't stopped listing to it- I can see how much hard work you've put into it. 💙

Ari:
Oh hi, thanks x

Matt:
Have fun on tour! Hopefully bump into you ! 💙

I think the fuck not... That's the last thing I want. Those boys are my past. I don't owe anything to them. They're making it hard for me to forget about them that's for sure!

//thanks for reading part 10!
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for next part 💜