"Spirit," Leon said, helping his friend. Alex chuckled, shaking her head. Brian found himself looking at her again. He couldn't help it. Alex felt eyes on her. She turned her head towards Brian and caught his stare. She smiled softly at him.

"Spirit, thank you. Uh.. thank you for providing us with the direct port nitros injection, four core inter-coolers, and ball bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs. Amen," Jesse prayed. Everyone fought a smile at his words.

"Amen!" Leon repeated as everyone clapped and laughed. Leon rubbed his palms together, excited to dig in to the food sitting in front of him.

"Not bad," Dom said to Jesse with a smile. He knew that Jesse was a good kid.

"He was prayin' to the car gods, man," Letty teased, smirking at Jesse. Everyone began to put food on their plates and pass the dishes around. It was then that Leon noticed someone walking towards the driveway. His face lit up when he noticed who it was. It was Vince.

"Look who it is! Old Coyote's R Us! I thought you weren't hungry, pumpkin?" Leon asked with a smirk. He was glad his friend decided to come back. Vince shrugged once he got closer. Brian turned his head to see who Leon was talking to and was disappointed at the sight. He didn't want Vince to cause anymore trouble this evening.

"You know, I gotta eat," Vince replied. You could tell that Vince was irritated but he needed to get over it and spend time with his friends.

"He's always hungry," Letty said, looking at Vince. Alex looked at Brian, searching his face for some type of reaction to Vince being here. He seemed slightly tense.

"Alright sit down," Dom said, pointing to the open seat. Vince was thankful that Dom always welcomed him, regardless of his behavior. Vince kissed the top of Dom's head and took the empty seat. It was directly across from Brian. Vince grabbed Brian's beer and fountained some into his mouth before setting it back down on the table. Everyone just sat and watched the interaction between the two. Alex just prayed that they wouldn't start another fight. Brian simply picked the bottle back up and took a long swig. The tension between Vince and Brian was so thick you could cut into it like you would a piece of cake.

"Let's eat some grub, man!" Letty said, patting Vince on the back, trying to ease the tension. Thankfully, everyone got along okay and they were able to eat peacefully while they all conversed.

After the group finished eating, they headed inside to watch a movie. Alex got stuck washing the dishes since Mia had to do them last night. Alex was rinsing a plate off when she heard light footsteps behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to see who it was.

"Need a hand with anything else?" Brian asked as he approached her. Alex smiled at his offer.

"No, it's okay. You go enjoy the movie. I got this," Alex told him, grabbing another plate, beginning to scrub it with a sponge. Brian shook his head.

"You see, the cook doesn't clean where I come from," Brian replied, grabbing a towel so he could dry the dishes after Alex washed them. Alex smiled at his words. He was always making her smile. Alex liked that.

"Boy would I like to go there," Alex said laughing. They glanced at each other a few times before Brian spoke up again.

"You know, I think we should go out sometime," Brian told Alex in a confident tone. He knew that he probably shouldn't be saying for the sake of his job but he couldn't help himself. Why can't he mix business with pleasure for once? Alex tried her hardest not to react to the butterflies that erupted in her stomach.

"Oh really now?" Alex asked, setting the last dish that she had washed on the counter. She turned the water off and looked at Brian, a smile playing at her lips. Brian nodded, drying his hands with the towel. "I don't date my brothers friends."