one

It was another hot, sunny day in the beautiful city that is Los Angeles

It was another hot, sunny day in the beautiful city that is Los Angeles. Alexandria Toretto was stuck inside, working her shift as a waitress at her family's Market and Cafe. She didn't mind the job, she just wished that they had air conditioning.

A small smile appeared on her face when she saw a red truck pull up across the street. Brian, one of the new regulars, got out of the truck and began to make his way over to the shop. Brian had been showing up every day for the past week. Without fail, he always ordered the same thing. He left a generous tip too. Each day that he showed up, he didn't hesitate to flirt with Alex. This resulted in Vince, Dom's best friend since childhood, disliking Brian. Vince looked at the Toretto's as family, so Alex and Mia were like little sisters to him. To say he was overprotective would be an understatement. He didn't like Brian, something about him made his gut uneasy. Vince didn't trust him around Alex.

"Back again are we?" Alex asked the blonde once he was in ears reach. He smiled at her and shrugged. He sat down in front of her.

"I just can't bring myself to say away from that beautiful face for too long," Brian said with a wink. Alex blushed slightly. She was used to guys flirting with her but she usually didn't give them the time of day. With Brian, it felt different.

"All this flirting isn't gonna get you a discount, ya know," Alex said, leaning against the counter top in front of him. He chuckled.

"Who said I wanted a discount?" Brian asked in low, flirty tone, cocking an eyebrow at her. A smirk played at his lips. Alex quickly turned away to hide the blush on her cheeks. She grabbed the bread, a plate, and a knife.

"You want the usual, I'm assuming?" Alex asked, pretending not to be affected by his flirtatiousness. She glanced back at him over her shoulder. He nodded. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed the tuna, bringing it over to the counter so she could make his tuna sandwich. She made a mental note not to forget to cut the crust off.

"Please and thank you," Brian said, smiling. He watched her as she prepared his meal for him. He couldn't help but let his gaze wonder of her body. She wore a tank top that came just above her hips and a pair of shorts that clung to her curves. Of course Brian had to take advantage of this opportunity to stare. He found himself smirking.

Alex turned around just in time to catch him staring at her bum. She cocked an eyebrow at him and let out a small laugh. She was used to being stared at by the guys that came to the shop. Brian cleared his throat and averted his gaze to the magazine he had placed in front of him on the counter.

"Here ya go," Alex said, handing him the plate of food. "I don't know how you like this stuff so much," She nodded at the tuna sandwich. In her opinion, the tuna was gross.

"It's good," Brian told Alex, shrugging. "I like it." He looked up at her.

"If you say so," Alex mumbled, not convinced. She looked down at the magazine he had. She leaned over and turned it towards her so she could read it. "Skylines, huh?" She asked, referring to the car pictured on the magazine.