Ch. 1: Order 66

(Y/N) (L/N) is running through the streets, passing vendors and drunken patrons to escape the pursuing Clone Troopers. Holding something tight to his chest as he runs, the seven year old's small stature and nimbleness allows him to weave through the crowd and lose them. Moments ago he was with the other younglings, playing and goofing around with their force abilities. Then, HE showed up.

    Anakin Skywalker marched into the temple with a battalion of elite Clone Troopers. They killed everyone; Knights, Masters, Padawans, and even younglings. (Y/N) alone escaped after Jedi Knight Rylar Tarenth, who was going to be his Master, sacrificed himself to let him escape. He remembered seeing Orange on Blue lights as Rylar clashed with Anakin, but to only be dealt with swiftly.

    Now (Y/N) was sitting up against a wall crying. Tears streaming down his cheeks as he clutched the only thing he had to remind him of his parents; an ancient mask too big for him to wear.

    Sniffling in an alleyway and holding a death grip on the mask, he didn't notice the figure limping up to him until he spoke up 3 feet away

Man: (Y/N) (L/N)... correct?

    (Y/N) jumped up and stared at the limping man with horror. His eyes bloodshot, he couldn't see past the man's cloak that hid his face. What confused him most was that the stranger knew his name. His voice was ragged, but held a sort of power and authority behind it.

    Then he noticed something hanging from his belt, a silver cylinder with black and gold highlights. There was no doubt in the young boy's mind; this man wielded a lightsaber.

    How this crippled man had come about one scared the kid to his core. What if this was the Sith Lord the Jedi warned him about? What if he had come to finish him off?!

Man: Relax... boy. I mean... no harm...

    It seemed to hurt the man to talk. Soon, he began a coughing fit and (Y/N) could make out a dark brown left hand as the figure holds it up to cough into it. Blood spittles out of the coughs as the man just wipes it onto his robes.

    That's when the figure removes the hood and let's (Y/N) see his face. The broken man that stood before him was none other than Jedi Master Mace Windu.