New Home

Danny's POV

I left Amity with everything I owned after my parents kicked me out of the house at 15, and everything I owned was my bag the secret blueprints I stashed away in the bag and my credit card, that I stashed 30000 dollars on ( Slowly stolen and saved up from his parents by him), HA! Maddie and Jack think they can stop me, I'v already got a masters degree in coding, wiring, welding, robotics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, technology and calculus (IDK I'm in gr9 Ha 😅) from online classes. Oh and I had started a small business called Phantom Works, I make and selling tec to people that need it. So I had everything I needed, but a home and that's why I'm sleeping in an alleyway.

-Time Skip 'cause I a Lazy Bean-

It's bin a few weeks and I have my own tower built by the government in exchange for my all weaponized tec, sadly I ripped off the government and gave them toys instead, well technically it was intentional and the toys are for everyone as in I make toys that are usable by people in wheelchairs and have disabilities, plus phones with special ability's. They sent it all back and told me to give them weapons, I told them I had record every form of privet contact and I wouldn't make them weapons, it's true I did, but they retaliated by trying to kill me, while I had security cams everywhere for the my business and my workers safety, and I got a fool proof leverage on the power hungry government now.

-Time skip yes I know you want story line I know I'm getting to that-

"I'm sorry to wake you sir, but the police are at the door again." Said Mike waking me up.
"Thanks for notifying me Mike, tell them Phantom will be down in a moment."
(MIKE=My Intelligent Kind Environment, the AI Danny made before he got kicked out)
"They have bin notified Mr. Fenton."
"Thanks Bud!" I said as I got changed into a white button up shirt, black suit pants and suspenders and a light green bow tie. (Like The pic below.)

The I transformed into my alter ego phantom and flew through the 95 floors ther are and got to the door

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the wait, but despite me being a ghost, I am still half human and therefor still need sleep."
"So your the supposed Phantom?"
"NewroleroftheGZ, Yup!" I said super quick.
"Perfect, we have a few-"
"It wont work."
"W-What?"
"GIW got called in right, it wont work."
"H-he's right, he's past our limits!" Said two familiar voices.
"K! O! Is that you? How have you bin! Hows your relationship and your daughter, Ered was it?"
(Kudos to anyone who got the refrains)
"H-how do you know about your daughter!?"
"Umm... you told me? OH Ya that right you guys were drunk."
"Wh-what?"
"Good to see your not calling me an it know, and we can talk later if you'd like to know how I know."
"W-Wait What do you mean you can't get rid of him!"
"I'm the king of ghost's bro, I'm stronger then any ghost in the GZ, and even though I'm enjoying our talk I need some sleep so, Goodnight!" I said as I flew away, to transform back.

'That got them to leave.' I thought as I walked to the elevator.
"To the pent house Mr. Fenton?"
"Actually can I go to work floor 45 Mike?"
"Yes sir." Said mike as the elevator started to move.