Chapter 20 ~ REACHING MANGALORE

NEXT MORNING

It was another morning. Nandini was the first one to get up and realising their positions she got up with the jerk because of which Manik also got up. For few minutes none said anything they were just sitting uncomfortably here and there. So breaking the silence Manik said
"I think we should move out now. We need to get out of here"

And soon the duo moved out and finally after walking for almost an hour they came out of the jungle on an empty road. As soon as the duo came out there mobile started buzzing with the calls and messages. Manik and Nandini opened their phones and seeing so many messages from their friends made them worried and then they saw Cabeer and Navya's message that they are in a restroom which is nearby, whuch clearly showed how worried they were. Manik instantly called Cabeer. On seeing Manik's name, Cabeer instantly answered and bomarded him with the questions
"Manik where the f*ck are you? Do you even know how much we are worried for you? Is Nandini with you, please tell me she's with you and you guys are safe.?"

"Cabeer listen we are safe and I have sent you my location. Please reach as soon as possible. My phone isn't charged much. Come soon okay"
as soon as Manik said his phone went dead but he was relieved with the fact that now Cabeer knows where the are.

Soon Cabeer informed everyone about MaNan and soon they checked out of restroom to the location which Manik sent them. But Priya being the desperate soul started calling Nandini but couldn't reach her as due to low battery her phone also went dead. But she was relieved that she was with Manik so she knew that she muct be safe but still the concerned elder sister in her just wanted to see her safe and sound in front of her eyes.

Soon everyone reached at the location which Manik sent them. And as the car stopped Priya withot even waiting for a moment just got down ran to her angel and hugged her tightly. And Cabeer went to Manik. And then breaking the hug Priya who was in tears started scolding Nandini
"Where were you? I told you to stay nearby and not to go anywhere then why did you ....?"
and again she started crying and cryingly she said
"Do you even realise if something would have happened to you then what would i have done? Angel thanks to Manik that he was with you or else if something would have happened to you I would have never forgiven myself. Promise me you will never do this again. Promise me."
said Priya in a fear. Because Nandini was just like her child and anything happening to her would just kill her thousand times.

Seeing Priya like that Nandini tried to calm her down, she started to wipe her tears. Although she was herself crying but she wiped her tears and without saying anything she just hugged Priya tightly and finally Priya hugged her tighter and then calmed down. Few minutes later after breaking the hug Priya wiped Nandini's tears and asked her.
"Angel are you ok? You aren't hurt right?"

"I'm fine di. Manik took good care of me."
said Nandini looking towards Manik and Manik just smiled lightly. MaNan just shared a momentarily eye lock which was very clearly noticed by Cabeer and he smirked at it. For a fact he knew something has happened. Something has changed.

"Manik. Thank you so much. For taking care of my angel. You're fine right?"
Said Priya moving towards Manik

"Relax Priyu. I'm fine."
Said Manik

While Priya just hugged him and again started crying and Manik hugged her back assuring her that nothing has went wrong. Everything is fine and will always be fine. He knew how important he is for Priya but today he knew Nandini was above all for her. She was not only a sister to her. But she was like her kid and she's like a mother to her. She cares for Nandini like a mother cares for their kid. And he wasn't jealous because at the same time he also knew he's equally important to her. And the fact made him happy that he has a best friend like Priya in his life.