Chapter 2 ~ THE HEARTLESS MONSTER

London

At the same time in London in a lavish room, on a circular king-sized bed covered with a black shiny sheet, a boy was laying on his bed engulfed in darkness. And to be more precise it was difficult to tell the darkness was more in his room or it was more engulfed deep inside his soul. There was no light in that room, it was just the faint light of a table lamp that illuminated the room very dimly. Moon was shining outside in the sky but in that room, it's just darkness that prevails unaffected of what happens outside. Outside it was calm weather but within him, there was a storm going which none were aware of. It was he who always fights. His fight was to his mother and with his own self. For the world, he is a monster who is heartless and full of anger. But it's him who knows how much he has suffered each day that he had become like this to stop himself from being more hurt by people.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And suddenly his sleep broke and he woke up with a jerk sweating heavily with a frightened expression as if he has seen the most frightening nightmare. Indeed it was true. He couldn't sleep calmly for 3 years since that night where he lost everything. He was never the same. He instantly ran to his washroom and he was below showers calming himself down.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After good one hour, he came out with just a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. Water droplets trickling down his white shiny torso. He brushed his wet hairs with his fingers. At that moment he wasn't looking less than any Greek god, he is what every girl wants her man to be. his chiselled chest with those light but perfect abs, and the bulge on his shoulders and his biceps and on top of those water droplets coursing down his abs. If anyone would have a look at him would have seriously got numb at their place then and there only and couldn't take their eyes off him, such was his charm.

As soon as he came out he changed in his lower and a t-shirt and just went to his balcony and sat on the chair placed there and was just gazing at the stars.

So Yes it was The Manik Malhotra 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For Manik life was never a bed of roses instead it was full of thorns. And each thorn made him heartless and sore from inside. The thorns in his life were innumerable and as a result, he has become a monster now who don't care whatever may come his away he will just crush that thing whether its a thorn or a rose. He made himself so tough that now he doesn't know what it is to be a soft person now. 

We often say that suffering and pain are a part of life. And every person has to go through that but often we forget that there's a limit to it. And when your pain crosses that limit it stops affecting then. The same was with Manik. He has gone through so much that it has stopped hurting him now.

But we often forget we can wear a fake facade but our heart can never lie. Because the heart is too innocent to lie. A heart is like a small innocent child who always speaks up the truth. All of Manik's pain, his inner turmoils and everything else which he hides through his fake facade of a monster are buried deep within his heart. Anyone did not have even a hint of it.

Although Manik wore a fake facade he forgot that no matter how much you hide but your eyes they will always betray you. No matter how hard you try to hide but there's someone who will have access to it without any efforts without him expressing his agonies.

But the biggest irony he is a superstar today, he is surrounded by millions of people around him. But no one would peep through his soul. He was alone in this desert of his life and there wasn't a single hope that there would be someone who will give him water in the form liveliness. Because whenever he hoped it was crushed by his loved ones bitterly. And he has built a shell around himself, he has worn a facade of a monster so that no one could ever hurt him.