As we walk down to our table I notice that they are about 2 other guys and one lady. She's was a beautiful Asian lady.
The goodness of staying in Ruvel is you get to meet different kinds of people. Ruvel is a small island in the southern part of Africa which is a number one go to tourist place and am blessed to be born here.

The people stand up as soon as they notice us. Jonas goes and greets them and proceeds to introduce us.

"Lady and gentleman this in Natasha Mesha  she's the best friend to my beautiful woman. Most people call her Tasha but we call her Tash."The three nod and smile in recognition. The he proceeds. Then this is my cousin Caleb Kozelo and this beautiful Woman is Jeni Lee..."Then he moved to the guy sitted alone and my breath hitched. I know Micheal was handsome but this guy was drop dead gorgeous. His dark chocolate skin was mesmerizing. He was so handsome."And this is Tsepho Shawn Meliwa. His Caleb's best friend who just came back from Austria."
"Nice to meet you,"He said while shaking my hand.

After the introduction we sat down and chatted before our food came. I was sited next to Tsepho and I was really trying to concentrate on the conversation.

From the small talk I learned that Jeni was a medical doctor and was actually Caleb's senior during his medical residency and they started dating months after after Caleb started as a junior doctor in south Korea at the same hospital Jeni was at. They've been dating for almost four years now and they seemed so in love. I am surely rooting for them.

  The waiter brought our food which was delicious. I actually had forgotten that Tsepho was there because he was busy looking at his phone the whole entire time. Guess I was boring him.

"Kindly pass me the salt."He said finally."Thank you" Oh gosh even his voice was beautiful.
"Tasha?"Wezi whispered to me.
When I looked at her I could read all what she was saying the looks she was giving. She was asking me to raise a conversation with Tsepho who was now concentrating to his food.
I tried to ignore her but knowing Zi  she won't let it go until I do something.
So braced my self .

"Tsepho what did you study in Austria?"

" I was doing my post graduate in I.T."

"Oh that's great" I responded.

"Yeah it is.Though I went there for a holiday I ended up staying longer than I should have."

"Did you enjoy it there?"I don't even know why I was asking
"Yes I did."

The conversation died and he went back to his  phone. As the came to an end  we had to head home instead of the club cause Zi's  stomach  started to hurt all of the sudden.

*****

                    WEZI P.O.V

   This stomach ache has just ruined my plans. I thought I could hold it out but I guess with the amount of food I had for lunch t couldn't just wait. Plus that Tsepho guy is really giving my best friend a hard time. Shes been trying to talk to him all night but his just being an ass.

    Jonas wanted to join us too but I suggested that he stays with his friends so they don't feel alone. But instead they decided to move the  party to his house and carried us with them. Their excuse was i could sleep in bed while the rest can be in the living room having fun.

When we got to the apartment we were all assigned rooms and I had to share with Tash while Tsepho crushed with Jonas but at one point in the night the roles were reversed.