Everything i wanted

Start from the beginning

Eleven: Will tried to kill himself.

Max's face turns white.

Max: Well it's kinda really personal and will still has triggers and still has to see his therapist. He hasn't even been cleared to go to school yet.

Eleven: Yeah, but he still should of told us. We are his best friends.

Max: No, no eleven. I hate to break it to you but no. Ok you guys have always treated him like shit. You guys have never included. The second half of his childhood he was trying to rebuild what he lost but you guys just kept pushing him down. He just wishes he could go back to how things were but you guys are all growing and just leaving him behind. And you know that Will has feelings for Mike, you know it and you just rub it in his face and have no respect for him.

Eleven: Ok, since when have you and Will ever been close? You dated Lucas and Dustin kinda liked you for like two seconds and yeah you're my best friend but Mike has never liked you and Will has never payed attention to anything you have ever said.

Max: Seriously El? Will, Lucas, Dustin, you, and even Mike are my bestfriends and I would literally die for them. Will has been with me and supported me through this move, through losing my brother, through everything. What is happening to you El? Why are you being such an asshole?

Eleven: I'm not, why are you keeping so many secrets from your friends.

Max starts thinking about everything. She feels like she's gonna start crying at any moment.

Max: I-I'm um I um I'm not keeping anything from y-you.

Eleven: Is there more?

The wind blows through the girls ginger hair as she gets mad at eleven. She now has tears forming in her eyes.

Max: No, we didn't tell you about Will because the reason he tried to kill himself was because he felt so alone. He felt like no one could ever love him. Like mike could never love him. I'm not saying it's Mikes fault. I just want you guys to understand.

Eleven now feels guilty about it but she's still has anger in her, not at Max but at herself. At the world. At everything.

Eleven: I'm sorry Max, but I really miss you guys and now I feel like you guys have just built a home of your own that we aren't apart of and friends that you've replaced us with.

Max: I didn't replace you guys.

Eleven: Oh really? Richie and Bill with Mike, Bill is a leader type and is really brave and is always the first one to make a move while richie looks just like him and always makes stupid jokes. Millie and Beverly with me, Beverly has the same haircut as I once had and has a tragic backstory and was abused by the father figure in their life while Millie has my face and style. Eddie and Stan with Dustin and Luc- you get what I mean.

Max gives her a confused face. And elevens face turns white in regret.

Max: I never told you about any of my friends besides Eddie and Richie. How did you know that. Were you spying on us?

Eleven: What? No, o-of course not.

Max: What the hell El?

Eleven: Ok, I'm sorry. I just want to still be in your guys lives but there is so much I'm behind on that I feel like I can't even catch up to you. What next you're in a gang and Will changed his name to Cooper.

Max: What are you talking about?

Eleven: You're a secret agent and he has a pet alien. What else are you keeping from us?