"Im A Goner"

Holding his hand made me happy.

Eddie: can you sing that one song "The Night We Met"

I love it when he sings. He sounds like an angel.

Richie: sure Ed's

His voice is so pretty. The song started to make me cry. Thinking about the day we met. I remember all those times. I remember everything. The clubhouse, the arcade, everything. I turn to face Richie. He stops singing and turns to face me. I look at his pretty face.

Eddie: for a trashmouth you sure have a beautiful voice.

He smiled and that turned into light crying. He quickly wipes the tears away and then looks back at me.

Richie: you are so beautiful Eddie.

Eddie: you are beautiful rich. Your beautiful shaped nose your freckles your pretty ocean eyes.
I love you and I know I've told you that before but this time I want you listen I love you Richie Tozier, more than myself.

Richie: I love you Eddie kaspbrak
The way you talk really fast and the way you smile when you cry. The way the wind blows in your hair and it makes it flop up. The way you jump into a ball everytime you get scared. You are the most beautiful boy ever.

We both stare at each other.

Eddie: I talk really fast?

Richie: yes?

We smile at each other and then kiss, it was the longest kiss ever it lasted 22 seconds. I like to count how long my kisses are. My hand on his face and his hand on my shoulder. I start to feel my eyes getting tired...................

*morning*

I wake up to a splash of water.

Ben: wake up.

Richie: you didnt have to throw water on us.

Ben: I know.

Richie gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Ben: millie and Beverly left.

Eddie: why

Ben: they got into a big fight, idk what about.

I give Ben a confused face and he gives me the exact same one right back.
I get up and grab my phone and call beverly.

Be: hello?

Ed: hi um why did you and millie get into a fight

Be: because she's not telling me who she was kissing right before we started dating.

Ed: did you guys break up

Be: no, I'm just mad that she cant tell me.

Ed: ok well bye

Be: ok bye.

I want to know who she was kissing too. Tomorrow school starts up again and spring break ends which I'm kinda happy because the talent show is tomorrow and even though I never do it I love watching the acts. Millie said that she was gonna do the talent show. The talent show at our school isn't a competition it's just a place to show your talent. I've thought about being in it but I would probably have an anxiety attack up there.

Richie: ok when are we gonna eat breakfast

Bill: I ordered pizza

Richie: pizza for breakfast???

Eddie: did you order me th-

Bill: I ordered you the cinnastix because you dont like pizza.

Eddie: K kewl.

Smithereens || reddie On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara