"I dont Blame Her"

Richie's POV

I was at the quarry waiting, twiddling with my fingers, thinking about Eddie. I love him so much I just wish he could feel the same. Bill comes out of the woods.

Rich: high five

I hold my hand up in the air with an enthusiastic smile.
He dodged my high five how rude I mean you can't just dodge my high five like that.

Ok i knew he was mad but not this mad

He walked into the woods without saying one word and I guess I was supposed to follow him so I did we walked a lot. My legs started to get tired.

Rich: you know if you told me to bring my bike this would have been much faster

We finally got up where Beverly was.
She was chilling on a rock.

Be: sup rich

Rich: hi.........so why did you guys want me to come up here

Be: why are you dating millie?

Rich: because I like her I mean that's kinda obvious.

Bill: no you don't Rich.

Rich: yes I do, what are you guys talking about.

Be: honestly why are you dating millie

Rich: i just told you I like her and she likes me.

Bill: richie we are your best friends and if you started dating someone you would tell us.

Rich: what the fuck is up with you two am I not aloud to date without your permission.

Bill: what's up with us is that we saw millie making out with some chic behind the school.

    *2 hrs earlier *

Bev and I are walking out of  talking about Riverdale. She thinks that Choni is the best ship when it's obviously Bughead. Then we hear something. We turn around the corner and see Millie with a girl kissing. We both stand there for a second and then turn back around the corner.

Bev: did you see that?

Bill: no, I missed it.

And that's when we saw millie making out with another girl and she looked like she was enjoying it. Sadly the girl she was making out with we couldn't recognize, she was wearing a hoodie so she obviously didn't want to be seen. The other girl walks away.

We approach her.

Bev: millie?

Bill: I can't believe you are cheating on rich with-with a-a.

Millie: I'm not, No I am, No its not what it looks like. Ugh you don't understand me and Richie we-we.

Bev: then tell me what you just doing or I'll tell my friends that you are cheating. And then you'll be known as lying cheater.

Millie: No I'm not cheat you see, I promised I wouldn't tell but I'm a lesbian and me and richie are bestfriends ok he liked someone and wanted to make him jealous so we faked dated to act like I was straight and to make his crush jealous. Oh shit, I shit I just said that. Richie is gonna kill me.  He's gonna hate me shit.

Bill: who's his crush?

Millie: you think I'm gonna tell you, it's not anyone's business. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone about our fake relationship or his crush. I don't like him romantically and he doesn't like me. That's all I'm gonna say.

Smithereens || reddie On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara