"Stay with me"

We all eat and laugh and help Stan remember a few more things. We all just laugh and have a good time until it's time to go to bed. Stan gets to sleep in the actual bed with Bill because he's still really weak from what they did to him at the sisters. The rest of us sleep 😴 n the living room. Alice gets the couch and Katie gets the love seat. Me and Richie have sleeping bags and sleep on the ground. We leave the lamp on to have some light. Alice fell asleep really quickly, I honestly feel really bad for her I mean she had to grow up with this monster mother figure and she probably was abused and hit a lot. Katie is just playing on her phone claiming she's not tired. I just lay there beside Richie. I look over at his hair and face and his eyes he's such a beautiful boy. He still has his glasses on.

Eddie: hey are you gonna take those off?

Richie: yeah take em off and shove me up your ass.

Eddie: beep beep.

Richie: if I take them off I can't see your beautiful face.

Eddie: shut up trash mouth.

Richie: you know it's weird everyone calls me a trash mouth but the two things I do best are with my mouth.

Eddie: like what?

Richie: I sing pretty on key and kiss pretty damn well.

Eddie: Well sing a song for me.

Katie: oooo yeah I've never heard you sing before.

Richie: no I'm not singing in front of kat.

Katie: why not?

Richie: it's embarrassing.

Eddie: you sang in front of the entire school.

Katie: wait he did! Why wasn't I invited.

Richie: fine if you want me to sing I'll fucking sing. What song?

Eddie: any.

Richie: *thinking* ok so this song is really good and nice and sweet.

Eddie: sing it.

Richie: only if you sing with me.

Eddie: ok.

Richie: you know that twenty one pilots song the Hype.

Eddie: yeah.

Richie: welp ready?

Eddie: yeah

(Like always listen to this song it is so fucking good like my ears are so pleased).
I sing the first few words but then stop to hear his amazing voice.
He sings so beautifully and I love this song. He sings the first half of the song and then stops.

Katie: holy shit. Jesus that was amazing.

Richie: ugh Shut up kat.

Eddie: It was beautiful and you know it.

Richie: whatever.

Katie: um ok well I'm gonna go to sleep but like you need to be on the voice.