chapter 8:traitor

Start from the beginning

"This is the last time you are gone for that long", Carla said as they pulled away.

"next time you will come with us", one of the guys said smiling.

a man and a woman also were walking towards us, but they were staring at me only, I felt uncomfortable under their gazes so I looked everywhere but at them, once they reached us the man extended his hand to me.

"I guess you are martin's mate?", he said smiling coldly.

"I am", I said as I shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Hector, martin's grandpa, and this is my wife Zina", the woman next to him extended her hand smiling coldly.

"Nice to meet you", she said calmly.

"Nice to meet you too", I said shaking her hand.

they looked very fit and young to be grandparents, the only sign of them being old was the wrinkles that formed on their faces when they smiled.

they nodded their heads toward Carla that did the same before they entered the castle's door.

suddenly a body bumped into me so hard I almost fell over.

"Nelly be careful", I heard Carla's worried voice say.

Nelly hugged me so tight it was getting harder for me to breathe, she pulled away quickly when she noticed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just excited to have another girl in the castle, it gets very boring when you have three older brothers that the only thing they consider fun is playing fight", she said glaring at her brothers, I laughed at the looks they were giving each other.

"I'm Nelly by the way".

"I'm Lillian", I said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady", one of the guys said extending his hand," I'm Max, the good looking brother", he said winking playfully, he had brown eyes like nelly.

"can you be any more annoying?" Nelly said rolling her eyes.

"what? I'm stating a fact", Max said sarcastically.

"Hi nice to meet you", the other guy said smiling sweetly at me, "I'm Jacob, the good looking and smart brother", he said smirking at max.

"Oh shut up, don't let me tell them how you almost killed us all trying to light the campfire", Max replayed.

Jacob shrugged, "I'm still smarter than you", he said before entering the castle's door.

Max rolled his eyes as we all followed Jacob inside.

we were about to enter the dining room when we saw Martin coming down the stairs.

"Look who's here", he said smiling, it was the first time I have ever seen him smile.

goddamit, his smile was cute.

He hugged Max and Jacob who almost jumped up and down when they saw him.

"bro you should have seen how I killed that tiger", Max said excitedly.

"and the bears, you would shit yourself if you saw how big they were", Jacob said even more excitedly.

they started babbling quickly as martin shook his head laughing.

he does know how to laugh? I thought he could only frown.

but I'm not gonna lie his laugh is super adorable, especially with that sweet little dimple that I wanted to kiss so badly.

what is wrong with me? he was going to kill me and now I want to kiss his stupid dimple? I need to put myself together. Fast.