Aaron managed to get his features under control, hearing her stammer was a relief it reminded him that she was just like him, just a kid and just as nervous as him. He took a deep breath and shuffled a bit trying to recover his Y chromosome, before it could get away from him again and he asked, "Would you maybe wanna go to cotillion with me."

Lonnie stayed stone silent for a moment scaring him, in her head she was still reeling from what she had accidentally said to him. As soon as she processed what he was asking her, she grinned. Really wide. "I would love to," she practically collapsed into an embrace with him laughing and smiling. Aaron hugged her back letting out a breath of relief.

"Good cause I honestly have no idea what I would have done if you had said no," he said, making her laugh again.

"Aaron, I've known you since you were five and I was six, remember when you tripped and fell into the lake?" And just like that Aaron blushed again. "I had a huge crush on you back then and it's only gotten bigger since.

The boy couldn't help the smile, "You have no idea how much that means to me." Aaron was much like his mother in the fact that he had the biggest crush on Lonnie as a kid despite the fact that he had not been able to ever really talk to her and it was a crush that he just would not let go.

She grinned up at him, "Let's go."

As He went to his dorm he caught up with Carlos, "I did it," He grinned. "Your turn," The white- and Black-haired boy plucked up his courage and went to find Jane. As the son of Ariel went to his dorm to get ready feeling much lighter.

~~~

Jazzy had made her way to Evie's dorm who had let her take a shower and had just come out in shorts and a tank top and Evie was finishing putting up the dress for them to deliver when Doug burst through the door. He startled her so bad her towel went flying and she toppled to the ground, "I have a scout badge and smores. How could you go camping without me?" he whined.

Evie looked at him confused and turned to Jazzy who wasn't even concerned with what he was saying she was just glaring at him from her place on the floor. "What?" Evie asked as she went to pick up her friend.

"Are you seeing someone else are you and are you guys helping her cover it up?" He asked.

"No," Evie said in shock at the insinuation.

Jazzy kept her glare, "I know nothing about camping but some much for chivalry class."

"Is it Happy's son? Because let me tell you he's not as happy as his dad, kind of a dark streak in fact."

Evie turned to Jazzy who nodded, "I think he's depressed; he really is dark."

"Doug seriously don't- oh good you back," Cece sighed in relief. "You deal with it," she sat down and popped her back.

Evie sighed, "Doug," she took his hands in hers. "Ben, Jazzy, Aaron and Ryder were captured on the isle. We rescued them and saved the four kingdoms," she told him.

Rather than freak out about the well-being of his friends he was more worried about his relationship for the time being. "So, you're not seeing Happys son or anyone else."

She sighed again but this time with a fond smile "Don't be dopey." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek making Jazzy bow her head. "Besides we have dresses to deliver, and Cece and Jazzy have princes to dress, it is cotillion day after all," she noticed Jazzy's sadness but decided to address it when Doug wasn't listening. "And you know what, I was lucky enough to have been given a chance and now I need to make sure someone else get their chance too."

"My uncle bashful used to say that."

"Did he?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, but really quietly," he also noticed Jazzy sadness and wanted to make her laugh. He knew her feelings were something she was more inclined to talk about with the girls or her brother. He knew where he stood in that aspect and respected the boundary.