Ch. 34 - Kronos

Bella's POV

(Warning: Mild bleeped out language)

A problem?

Just what we need.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Clarisse is on her way in her dad's war ship. She's heading toward the Sea of Monsters to get the fleece and bring it back to Camp. "

"THAT B***H! I NEED THE FLEECE SO I CAN GET JACOB BACK!! DAMN IT!" I yelled.

"Bella calm down. We'll make it there before she will. She probably doesn't know what she's doing." Percy said and I felt calm immediately so I glared at Jasper who only smiled.

Alright fine.

I'm calm.

I'm calm.

"Let's go." The hippocampus took swam off towards the boat.

When we arrived, they dropped us off on a platform at the back of the boat.

"Thanks Rainbow!" Tyson said.

"Rainbow?"Emmett asked.

"Just go with it man." Percy told him and ont of the corner of my eye I saw Annabeth roll her eyes.

"Lets go." I said and we went all ninja mode. Well most of us. Tyson has a hard time keeping quiet.

"Tyson! Be quiet! Your goona get us all caught. Ugh all you cyclops are the same." Annabeth said and I surprisingly snapped at her.

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that! Just because you had a bad encounter with a cyclops doesn't give you the right to be mean to him. He's never done anything to you, so I suggest you lay off my little brother!" I snarled.

She backed up a bit and huffed then continued on. We went through a long hallway with a bunch of doors in it.

"Where are the people? " Tyson asked.

"Why would there be any people? Its Luke's yatch." Percy replied.

"Oh"

"What happens if we get caught?" Jasper asked.

"He'll through us in his dunegon. " Percy replied.

"Its a yatch. I don't think they have a dungeon." Annabeth replied.

"Yes, but its Luke's yatch so. . " I heard Percy reply.

We passed a group of kids on the way but there was something off about them. Their skin was a ghostly pale and they kept laughing. One boy said in a monotone voice" We are having fun. This is a good vacation"

Emmett tapped me on the shoulder."What's wrong with them?"

"I don't know." I said.

A frantic whisper cut through the air.

"Hide! "

Percy's POV

"Don't bother." A cold voice snarled.

I turned around slowly.

There stood Luke backed up by some huge looking things and a scorpion. At least I think it's a scorpion it sort of has a cat like head and- Your rambling Percy. Focus!

I glowered at Luke. " Luke. What a surprise."

"Not really my friend. Not really." He said and snapped his fingers. Celestial bronze hammers were thrown against Jasper and Emmett's heads and they were dragged away.

"NO!" Bella roared.

"Don't worry dear Bella. They'll be fine. I just have no use for them. You four on the other hand," he paused and looked at us, looking at Tyson even longer."I want you to see something."

We were dragged into a dark room where a a long rectangular box was covered by a cloth.

"You see I need the fleece because my master needs the fleece. Anyone want to guess who that is?" He asked.

Silence.

"No? Well then I'll show you." He pulls off the cloth.

"No" Bella whispered and Tyson whispered.

"This has been your plan all along." Annabeth said.

"Ah Annabeth. So smart. Yes it has been my plan. I poisoned Thalia's tree. I needed all of you out of the way. I kidnapped Grover. I nees him to find the fleece so I can use it to bring back my master. Kronos!"

"NO! He'll kill YOU. All of you. Kronos is evil. He wants only world domination and destruction." Bella said.

"Your wrong. He will reward us! And the gods that cast us away will suffer his wrath! Take them away!"

"SHE WAS YOUR FRIEND! AND YOU BETRAYED HER!" Annabeth screeched as we were dragged away.

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT BETRAYAL WHEN YOUR HANGING OUT WITH HIM!" He pointed at Tyson.

Bella screamed.

AN: SO SORRY for NOT updating in forever. Been really busy with school but luckily we have one more week left of school then Christmas break! YAAASSS!

I know the chapter is bleh but I needed to update and I was to lazy to go turn on the movie so i wrote this chapter on memory and some of it I filled in myself and changed part if it.

Hope you all liked it!!

-Autumn ♥♥