Ch.41- Persephone

Jacob's POV

I was in hell.

I couldn't belive it,but it was true. Hades had shown me the souls and his palace.

You didn't think he would treat me like a dog did you?

I was currently sitting on a large four poster bed in my spacious bedroom. I had been well fed,given clean clothes.

I don't feel dead. I feel like I'm vacationing at a luxury hotel.

Hades had explained my situation, and I prayed to God that Bella and -ugh- the bloodsuckers- came through.

I sat there just staring at nothing,letting my mind drift when u heard a light knock in the door.

"Come in."

And in walked one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen.

"Uh . .hi." I said unsure.

"Hi." She said seductively. "So you're the prisoner. He never said you were a man. Or that you were hot."

She sat down next to me on the bed,practically on my lap. Her fingers traced up and down my muscled arm as she stared at me. Her eyes saying suggestivethings.

Things a man and woman would never tell their children about.

"If by he you mean Hades then I expected as much. He doesn't seem like the type to talk. I said moving away from her.

She frowned a bit and followed me. "No he's not. He not the type to do anything at all except kill and order people around."

Think,Jacob. Who is this woman? Penelope?No,Penny? . . . .Percophagus? . . Persephone! Oh shit she's Hades' wife.

"Uh look you're nice and all but I can't do this. You're his wife! Aren't wives supposes to be faithful?" I demanded.

"Yeah,but this one is being kept here against her will and I hate it here. It's so dark and nothing grows here. NOTHING! I'm the goddess of SPRING. For crying out loud!! I need sun!!" She cried out angrily.

"Look,I'm sorry about that,but I am not getting my butt fried because you're unhappy." I said shaking her hands off my arm.

"I can make you change your mind." She told me.

Again with the smile and the voice! I thought exasperated.

"I think-"

"PERSEPHONE!!" Hades' voice boomed.

I flinched,as did she.

"I have to go. The wardens calling. But I'll be seeing you-" She poked my chest and leaned in close. So close that I could feel her warm breath on my face.

"Later." She said smiling,and she walked out of the room,swinging her hips in the process.

I collapsed on the bed.

Bella hurry up!!

AN: Sorry for the long wait you guys! I thought that I should go back to Jacob since we haven't heard from him in a while. Please vote and comment!

-Autumn ♡