Ch.25- Bulls Are Back

{Edited}

Percy's POV

I heard Alice scream my name.

"PERCY!"

I was instantly running towards her, but I could hear their loud roars all the way from where I was located. The bulls are back.

I uncapped Riptide and ran harder.Campers were scattered everywhere, some drawing their weapons, others helping the injured.

I charged at the bull and slashed at it with my sword.One of its horns caught my shirt and it picked me up, slinging me into a tree.

"Ugh" I groaned.

Everything was all dizzy and blurry.The bull came charging at me, but something, or should I say someone,charged at it head on, and was currently stopping the bull from crushing me.

Emmett huffed in effort as he pushed the bull back.Jasper came from behind and grabbed it's hind legs and pulled. Celestial bronze is tough, and it would take more than one vampire to finish it.

Alice grabbed it's left leg and began pulling, while Carlisle rammed into its side, repeatedly.

With a final roar, the bull split in two, steam and fire blowing everywhere. Alice was helping me up when another roar was heard.

"Crap." Emmett said.

Jasper cursed lowly.

"Where did that one come from?"Alice asked confused. Her answer was as good as mine.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Bella's POV

I ran, my sword drawn at the other bull. Cartwheeling onto it's back, I tried to get a good grip on it, trying to find its weak spot.It kicked and reared and bucked like crazy,and finally I stabbed my sword under a slate in its neck. It roared in pain and flung me off, but I landed on my feet, wincing in pain at the hard contact

"Bella!" Jacob roared and shifted, charging at the bronze bull.

"Jake no!" I yelled, but he didn't listen. Without stopping, the bull hit him with his horns, sending him flying into several trees and a boulder, and finally having a tree collapse in him.

"JACOB!" I screamed.The bull was getting closer to me, but I saw a flash of white ram into its side.Edward ran the bull into a boulder and was trying to crush it, unsuccessfully.

It threw him off and charged at him. I ran and drew my sword.

"BELLA, MOVE!!" I heard all the Cullens, hearing more Edward yell at me.

I stood I front if him and when the bull opened his mouth to roar,I threw my sword down his thoat.

It exploded in a mass of metal and gears.The force of the explosion blew me back tens of feet.

"Ah!" I said as I felt one of my ribs crack.

I got up and ran over to Jacob, trying to dig away the rubble.

"JAKE, JAKE, JAKE!!!"

AN: BABAM! ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!! Vote and comment please.

-Autumn♡