Ch.52- Beautiful

Percy's POV

Clarisse moved with lighting speed and cut the pets poisonous tip off. It slowly shrank into a skranny leopard and turned to dust.

I races over to Bella and snatched the fleece from Tyson. I placed it over her and prayed to the gods that she would be okay.

"Hey!Hey! Bella! Clarisse said you can write your own destiny. So do it. Live. " I told her. I cradled her head in my lap.

The fleece bag to glow and illuminated her skin. She coughed and sat ip.

"What happened?"

"Don't worry about it."

'Well if anyone else wants to die tonight,at least we have this." Percy said.

"Clarisse!"

"Yeah?"

"Here." I handed her the fleece.

"What?"

"You helped out. A lot. You deserve to bring this back." I told her.

She looked taken aback.

"But . . .I've been so horrible to you and Bella."

"The past is the past I guess." Bella said.

She grasped the fleece- and handed it to Bella.

"Save your friend. Save the camp. You deserve it." She said. She left and boarded the ship.

We looked at each other and shrugged.

Maybe she has changed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

Nature is a beautiful thing.

So is magic.

When you put those two together, it makes something so amazing and beautiful,you just . . .love it.

That's what it was like watching the fleece heel Thalia's tree. All the dead needles feel to the ground and we're replaced by healthy green ones. The bark became darker,and steadier.

Everyone clapped, and I hugged veryone,even the Cullens.

I've learned to forgive because life is just to damn short to stay mad at your hot,vampire boyfriend.

"So what now?" Grover asked me at the campfire later that night.

"I think I'm goona first is high school at Forks. It is one of my homes after all." I told him.

"She means her boyfriend lives there" Clarisse said making us all laugh.

A boom echoed through out the camp and a ball of fire hit the ground.

Jacob. I thought.

Hades materialized in all his fiery godness.

"Isabella Swan!" He yelled. I stepped forward.

"I'm here." I said confidently.

"Other seems that in thanks, Zeus has paid off your debt. You . .may have your friend back." He said begrudingly.

Jacob materialized beside,smiling st me.

"Jake!" I threw my arms around him.

'Hey Bells. That's for saving me."

"What are fiends for?" We laughed. I turned around,to find that Hades,and the damage his fire had done,was gone.

"Wonder what Zeus did to pay Hades."

"Who knows?" Jacob said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

I waved to Bella as her and the Cullens drove away,heading to the airport. I'd miss her,but I know this isn't the last time I'll see her.

I walked back to see a crowd gathering around Thalias tree.

What now?
I thought.

Annabeth came running towards me."Percy! The fleece . .it . .it . "

"It what?" I asked her.

"It's seems the fleece did it's work too well." Chiron said.

I ran towards the tree. At its base,half covered in roots, was a girl of about sixteen.

"Hey! What's your name?" I asked as I helped her up.

"Thalia. Thalia Grace. Daughter of Zeus." She said.