She felt him clip one back around her wrist, "how about you keep the other one."

He looked around the mast at her, "really?" She smiled and nodded. He leaned next to her again clipping one around his wrist and tying his leaver bracelets over it, so the crew didn't try and take it from him.

~~~

Aaron didn't want to panic but he couldn't help himself. He was terrified, he could see Ryder passed out at the other end of what was obviously a ship, he couldn't see Jazzy or Ben, but he heard the girls laugh behind him. Why she was possibly laughing was beyond him.

There was no use struggling, he didn't know how to use his magic yet and the ropes were too tight to get out of on his own. He groaned and banged his head back on the mast. "Careful," his head snapped back up and he saw CJ walking towards him, "we don't want dama'ed 'oods," she giggled.

"You lied, you told."

She looked offended, "I'm nothin' if not a lass of my word boy'o ya 'ot cau'ht. If I was 'onna tell it would only be about now and ya'd probably be on yer way back to t'e land of t'e free wit' perfect princess Mally." Aaron sighed at the thought, the fact still stood Mal didn't want to come back. CJ looked side to side like she was watching out for someone, "I always wondered what it was like on t'e ot'er side. Is t'e weat'er really 'ot over t'ere like you don't 'ave to wear a jacket? Is Ice cream, really painful? Do ya really 'ave indoor oceans? There's so muc' more over t'ere."

Aaron blinked, she wanted to know about Auradon. She looked like an excited puppy, a perplexed child, a wistful dreamer getting ready for a big adventure. "We never wear jackets in Auradon but that's because of where the school is the closer to the middle of the four kingdoms you are the hotter it is the further out the colder. If I could draw a picture I could explain better." Cj reached inside her pocket and pulled out a paper and pencil, "Okay that works, draw and box and then an x through it. The top is Auraon, the bottom is Corona, the left is Agaraba and the right is my kingdom. Now draw a line horizontally through the middle of the box that's called the equator." The more he explained the more CJ understood she looked like she enjoyed learning. He didn't know where this CJ came from, she was so different earlier, much crueler and colder, but he liked this version much better. "Ice cream only hurts if you eat it too fast and the indoor oceans are swimming pools. There are outdoor ones too.

"O' 'e's up," a boy stalking into view, it was easy to tell he was another hook, Harry if he remembered correctly. CJ quickly folded up her paper and put it and her pencil in her inside jacket pocket. "T'e lilest prince," Harry pits his hook under his chin and lifts his head up.

Aaron snarled, "I think you have me confused with Ryder." He didn't want anything to happen to Ryder but if they wanted anything of capturing them not having Ryder would be their biggest mistake. Ella would go on a rampage.

Him? He was the forgotten part, the protector that no one asked for. The one with nothing special about him. He was the youngest child of Ariel and Eric, so he wasn't promised a throne anywhere like Jazzy and Ella. His sister was older, so he didn't have her everyday if he needed her like Ryder. He had no Physical prowess to his name like Jay, no leadership qualities like Mal, no optimism that made everyone around him smile like Evie, no promise with animals like Carlos, he didn't even have the confidence that Ben had, he was nothing. He would not be missed if Harry decided to do anything. They didn't need him and that much was obvious, they needed Ryder.

"No," another voice confirmed rather loudly in fact. A girl with short black hair much like Harry's sung down from the crow's nest and landed right beside him, talent like that came from years of being on a ship. He would know he spent years aboard his father's ships for all kinds of vacations, father son trips and plain old fun. She looked like her little brother, so it was safe to say this was the oldest Hook child, Harriet Hook. "Yer friend Ryder may be t'e youn'est but yer t'e lilest. The spare part, the for'oten protector. T'ere was bound to be one w'at wit' ei''t of you," she giggled much like her sister. "Bitty baby Aaron." They could tell they were tugging on nerves.