Alternative Ending

So as I kept a close eye on my readers comments, I had a feeling many wanted a happy ending for them both. Which I delivered. But here, here is an alternative ending. It's up to you which ending you prefer for this book. - again this follows after 'Help' chapter.
**********************************************

It had been a week since Bulma offered help, and Vegeta was still reluctant to accept the money; Goku helped settle him at night as his nightmares were becoming more frequent and unpredictable.He smiled looking up at Goku, his arms wrapped lovingly around his neck. Lost in each other's eyes, deeper and deeper they go till they are completely lost in each other's hearts. Vegeta smiled contently, the beat of Goku's heart becomes his surrounding, his heart beat matches by default. They kiss each other sensually, Vegeta pulls back and studies Goku's face, his eyes, his body they transcend him into a beautiful world which contains all the happy memories of them together. Sinking deeper into these thoughts, he cherishes how Goku makes him feel. How much he actually loved him, his faults were his perfections, words were his thoughts and heart forever locked into his. Pulling Goku in feeling their bodies touch, Vegeta felt warmth and security, he felt lost inside Goku's mind, not ever wanting to be pulled out of this intoxication.

"I love you." Goku planted a kiss on Vegeta's forehead before laying himself down on his side, facing Vegeta. 

Vegeta sighed staring up at the ceiling. "You don't need to stay awake for me." He turned to face Goku who gave him a loving smile.

"I've told you before, I never have-" he leaned in kissing Vegeta on the cheek. "And I never will-" he planted a tender kiss on Vegeta's lips. "Stop worrying about you."  He grinned watching as Vegeta scrunched his nose up at him, he then sighed furrowing his brows. "I can't forgive them for what they done to you, I wish I listened to you, been there to protect you..." he rested his hand on Vegeta's chest with a doleful expression.

"Please, stop blaming yourself. I'm sorry I blamed you." Vegeta sighed resting his hand on top of Goku's.  "Just promise me, you will never leave me." Vegeta stared deeply into Goku's eyes for reassurance.

"Vegeta, I've told you. I love you and can't imagine my life without you in it."  Goku watched as Vegeta's facial expression started to relax. They lay still focusing on each others heart beat, listening as they were in sync, almost lulling them to sleep. "Babe?"

Vegeta almost close to falling asleep cracked an eyelid open. "Hm?"

"I know you have refused, but. You should really think about taking Bulma's help, what with a kid on the way too-"

"No! And no! Why are you being so accepting about this fucking thing that's growing inside her?!" Vegeta shoved Goku off him as he turned to his side with his back facing against him.

"Because, that thing is what we helped create. And I been thinking-" he sighed wrapping his arms around Vegeta. "It would be nice to raise a child together. You know? We've fucked up our life, but least we can help give this child a better life, and have parents who'd be more supportive unlike ours..."

"Play happy families with someone who was a fuckbuddy?! Live happily ever after, is that it?!" Vegeta scoffed keeping his back towards Goku.

"Well, as she said. We'd have joint custody, we'd help her raise it. Something for us to focus on, away from all this shit!" Goku kissed between Vegeta's shoulder blades causing Vegeta to writhe slightly. "I just want a fresh start for us, and get you the right help and support you need."

Vegeta turned facing Goku. "I'm scared."

Goku looked surprised, for first time Vegeta finally admitted his feelings. "I know." he soothed stroking side of Vegeta's face.