Prologue

>>Shane Haines Story. Sana po magustuhan nyo. Sorry for the wrong typos; grammars, spelling and etc.

Warning: Some words and scenes are not suitable for very young ages.

_______________

Everybody calls me bitch, a total slut, and a perfect whore. I always play with boys, a heartbreaker and definitely a seductress.

Well, that's not new to me. I'm known for seducing men, no single man can ever resist me.

Who wouldn't? I have an alluring and tempting body, a gorgeous face to die for, wealth. All in all, I'm a living proof of the word goddess.

Women envied and men swoon over me, that's who I am. A siren, an attractive woman yet very dangerous.

But that's not what I used to be, not the old me.

The Shane Haines, which everyone called 'The seductress' is not like this before. Not until my heart got broken by the man I once loved.

The sweet, cheerful, charming, and innocent girl I was before, was all gone. All gone when that man tore me into pieces.

And I swore from that day, men should be treated just like what they always do to women like me. They should also feel the pain every girls felt when the man they love hurted them so much.

So I swore, I'll break every man's heart. Men like him should suffer.

I will make sure I wouldn't be the same old me again. No one could ever hurt me the way he did ever again.

I'm stronger now and different. I'll play the game he started. I'm gonna make every men pay and I'll make sure I will be the one who will win in the end.

And when I'm satisfy.. I will come back to him and do the same thing he did.

Make him fall in love with me...

And then break his heart.

______________________